A Huntdown For The Victim.

Tears are still streaming down your face. But more aggressively. You start pressing on the gas with your foot going even faster, more tears streaming down your face. 

                     "God, no, no, no.. Please tell me he can be saved..."

The more you think of him, the faster you go, your car going at least 100 miles per hour on a gravel road, in the middle of nowhere. You slam on your brakes. *SKRRRRRR* You've arrived. You look up and read a sign that titles, 'Camp Crystal Lake.' You hesitate,  but then slam open your car door and get out, closing the door behind you. You move swiftly, but slowly and carefully. You get this gut feeling you're gonna have to stay there for a few days to find out what's going on, even if it means being killed. At least you would die searching for your best friend. So you walk back to your car, grabbing a tent, and a flashlight out of your trunk. You search for a while, eventually finding a cabin. 

                                                 "Huh.. That's creepy.."

You look around, then look back at the cabin. You think: 'I guess I could stay there.. Ah, that's a stupid idea.. Whatever, I'm not going to sleep in the middle of a grassy field and get eaten by a bear before I find out what's going on.' You slowly approach the cabin, knocking on the door before entering. 

                                                          "Hello...?"

You walk inside, looking around to cobwebs, to mold. You gag at the sight of it, and think if you should just set up camp instead. Your breath becomes heavy, and you feel light-headed. Your head aches, and you cover your mouth with your hand, looking away. You drop the tent and the flashlight so you have an available hand to plug your nose. You started coughing, uncovering your mouth and unplugging your nose. 

                                      "God.. I've got lots of work to do.."

You sigh, looking around you, seeing a fridge.  Your lips curl into a small grin, as you forget why you're here. You giggle to yourself, and look back at the fridge.

                                       "Huh.. Wonder how old that is."

You shake your head of disapproval, remembering why you're here. You pick up your bag, tent, and flashlight and walk out of the cabin. and search for a spot to settle.

(---Timeskip---)

You wanted to give up, until you look to your right. A patch of grass that looks almost perfect. You smile, and walk over, setting your stuff down. As you start setting up your tent, you hear a crackle from behind you. Your head immediately turns to both sides. 

                                                                "Hello?"

The tension and fear in your voice is noticeable. Your breathing becomes heavy, and shaky. You swiftly get up and take a step backwards, you trip over your tent, hitting your head on a closed pocket knife. 

                                                                   "Agh!"

You groan in pain, clutching your head, your hand touching the icy cold object. Your eyes widened in fear of what it could be, you slowly get up and turn around, seeing a red object on the grass. You pick it up to observe it. 

                          "A pocket knife...? That could be useful I guess.."

You stick the pocket knife in the back pocket of your jean shorts, and kneel down to continue building your tent.

(----Timeskip----)

Your tent was built, and you already have a fire going. It gets cold out, especially when you're wearing jean shorts and a black tank top. You're close to the fire, trying to get some type of warmth. You hear a metallic sound, like someone placed a trap. You feel a presence behind you. You quickly look back, and see nothing, so you decide to observe it. You get up, and take a step forward. 

                                                       *Crunch*