Bangchan: after the stage

You and chan are both idols. And today you two had a collaboration stage. Nobody know that you two were dating so when you heard you were working together you guys were very happy. And to make things better you guys were dancing to "lay all you love on me*. Today was the stage you were really nervous and chan noticed it.
"hey Y/n can you follow me" he asked and you followed him. He took you two to a privet room. "Are you okay?" He asked." Yes just nervous i'll be fine."
you say but before you can say something else chan kisses you.
"my love don't be nervous. And if you do well i will give you a reward after"
he says with a dirty smirk on his face.
"well i better don't mess up then...."
before you can finish the staff calls you
"chan y/n its time where are you?"

on the stage you kept thinking about what chan said. For the dance you made he has to touch your waist but he let his hand slowly go to your ass.
you were really struggeling to stay focused but made it untill the end.

*Timeskip*
you guys needed to do some interviews but are finally home.
"so chan i did notice you did the dance wrong" you say and he just looks at you
"did i when??" He just has no idea. "You weren't supposed to touch my ass." You say with a smirk.
He walks up to you and pins you to the wall. He looks deep in your eyes. "Don't act like you hated it. I just wanted you. Just as much as you want me." He doesn't need to say more you jump in his arms kissing him like crazy.
"head up" he orders you. So you do and he sucks you neck. "C-chan fuck so good" you moan you have been waiting for this."i need more" you keep whimpering. Thats enough for chan to move you to the sofa. He takes of his shirt. "You like what you see?" He looks at you " its all yours" so you get on top of him and kiss his neck down to his his chest. You smile to yourself as you hear him beg for more."love ah please...."
"please what?" You ask teasing him.
"suck me please" he begs you.
so you take off his pants. "Damn for how long has it been like this" you ask.
"to long...." you decide to tease him a bit more. You slowly lick it "FUCK"
"but baby i also need you to suck me"
you say with a smile not ready for his answer. "Sit on my face" he says vut this time he sound angry. "For fuck sake just do it" he yells at this point. So you do you sit on his face. You lean forward so that you can please him to.(you in a 69 position)
the room is now filled with both of you moans."fuck y/n i can't hold it anymore"
and before you know it he came. You turn to him "did it feel good?" You ask
"yes so good" he kisses you "but how about you i still need to finish you"
he filps you over so now he on top
He takes off you bra and starts kissing your boobs. "fuck that feels so good"
you say ass you grab chans head to hold him this position. He grabs your hands and puts then above your head. "Don't you dare move those hands again you hear me?" He says as he looks at you with just lust and love. He goes down to your sweet spot and slofty lick it again.
then a fingers also enters you. "Fuck chan" you can't help but moan his name.
"Come for me baby" he orders "NOW"
so you do you come. You feel how your orgasm comes and you basicly scream at this point. "shit..... holy fuck'
you see how chan lick his fingers off. "You taste so good my love. Are you okay?" He asked. He is so sweet. "yes i'm fine. Can you give me some cuddles?"
you ask with a baby face. " lets clean up and hop into bed okay?" He picks you up and brings you upstairs. He helps you get dressed and getting ready for bed where he cuddles you. "You were so good today baby. I wish i could do that every day" he smiles to you
"I love you y/n" "i love you to chan"
you put the light out and fall asleep. Safe in chans arms.