how would skz kiss your neck.

BANGCHAN
he would hug you from behind and softly kiss your neck. His hands on you waist as you let your head fall back on his shoulder. He would whimper a bit.
whispering your name.
He wouldn't leave a mark. Only if you ask for it.

LEEKNOW
He would tilt you head to the side with his hand. He would tease you and kiss you everywhere exept you soft spot. Hr makes you beg for that. With one hand holding your face and the other one on you ass. He sucks on your softspot. He sure leaves a big mark for everyone to see that your his.

CHANGBIN
he kisses your neck very often. Sometimes its just a little kiss. And sometimes he would kiss it rough.
he wants you to sit on his lap so he can easy reach every spot. He would only leaves marks if your okay with it. But he doesn't just leave one. he would leave a lot. But little ones and he doesn't care if you cover them later.

HYUNJIN
he would kiss it sometimes not that much. He would more likely kiss you chest or tighs. He always leaves marks there. But he also likes it when you kiss his neck. But he won't admit that.

HAN JISUNG
he always kisses your neck with so much love. He goes slow and softly. He know exactly where your sweets spots are. He does leave little marks. But just behind your hair so no one sees it.
He would your hands above your head or your hands would be in his hair.

FELIX
he would start with kissing your neck. But he ends up kissing your whole body. No missing a single spot. His hands would be on your face. Or he just holds your hands. He would whisper sweet things like "mine"   "you taste so good"

SEUNGMIN
he would only kiss your neck before or during sex. At other times he just finds it wierd. One time he can be soft and lovely. And the other time it can be hard and rough. But sometimes it tickels you and he giggles a bit. But he is not the guy to leave marks. Only when gets carried away to much.

JEONGIN
this man would be obsessed with your neck. If you were just watching a movie he would just touch it with his hands.
if he kisses it he goes fully for it. He sucks on your neck and softly bites it. He would also lick his up from your neck to you ear. And then he whimpers in your. Knowing how much you like it
you always feel him smirk against you.
He leaves wet spots with his tongue.