Fall of 1996

Y/n's pov

Summer was a blast. Yes, of course it was , when i was not running for my life. Allow me to explain...

Narrator

In the heart of a Highschool in Lawrence , Kansas , where teenagers were alive with the rhythm of life, was a new  spirited young girl named Y/n. With her vibrant personality and quick wit, Y/n was known for her clever comebacks and fearless attitude. However, one  afternoon, her sharp tongue would lead her into an unexpected adventure. Y/n found herself strolling through the field, enjoying the warm breeze . As she passed a group of young men , they chanted some cheesy pick-up lines, she rolled her eyes, at a level the guys thought they were  going to go straight through her head, and right after Y/n spitted "As if , look at yourselves , you have no brains and probably some sexual disease."

Her words hung in the air, followed by a brief silence,  the group of guys turned their full attention toward her, their expressions a mix of annoyance and disbelief. Y/n saw from the fury of their eyes that her remark had hit a nerve, and they were not about to let it slide.

Realizing that her comment might have got her in some trouble, Y/n's blank face faded into a hint of a smirk as she quickened her pace. But as she glanced over her shoulder, her heart beated a bit faster to see the group of guys closing in, fueled by determination to prove her as a weak and rude girl.

With a jolt of anxiety, Y/n's feet took off in a sprint, her smirk now replaced with adrenaline-fueled breaths. Her instincts guided her through the field's green grass, her pursuers hot on her heels. y/n's heart raced not just from the small panic, but from the thrill of the chase. Y/n loved Adrenaline.

As Y/n exited the field and turned a corner, she collided with someone, stumbling backward and nearly losing her balance. The force of the impact made her heart race even faster, and she looked up, her eyes meeting the gaze of a young man with a beautiful smile. His short hair  and his forest green eyes twinkling with amusement, he extended a hand to help her steady herself.

"Running away from any monsters, are you?" he teased, his voice was deep but friendly.

Y/n's cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and relief, and maybe the butterflies in her stomach had a part in it too. "Well, I might have called them brainless and other things..," she admitted, her breath still slightly labored.

The new guy chuckled softly. "Seems like you've found yourself in quite a mess , what did they do?"

Before Y/n could respond, the group of guys caught up, their expressions still tinged with annoyance. However, upon seeing the scene before them , their anger began to dissipate and turn into fear.

Y/n's  Pov

I have no idea what is going on , me and my need for getting into shit , but this , i can't help but feel different , who is this guy? why the other guy's are afraid of him ? Specially why on earth do I care?

Narrator

The Guy that Y/n was so in for knowing more about , is Dean Winchester , a guy with a sad past , great car , and the best looks y/n has ever seen . Dean was born in Lawrence , his younger brother Sam too, but when Sam was 6 months old , his Mother perished in a tragic "accidental' fire , Dean's father John Winchester was only back in town for some weeks since he was on a hunt. Hunt? you may be asking , well , the winchesters hunt the supernatural, spirits , vampires , werewolfs and much more. The Winchesters live travelling across the country, the kids changed schools so much times it would drive Sam crazy , but he had to live in the shadow life his dad dragged him and his brother into . Dean was a fierce 17 year old , Courageous and Clever , his only Weakness is Women , he had a thing for Lusty lady's and creative pick-up lines , that would convince even the Demons sometimes. 

The second Dean layed his gaze on that girl he felt his cheesy side kicking in , but held the urge to flirt with her , since she looked somewhat panicked. When she started talking , god her voice was soothing .

"Where these guy's bothering you , ah..?"- Dean asked wondering her name

"Y/n , and no , we where just.., having a normal conversation , i was just in a hurry"- Y/n laughed not really caring about the guy's anymore. - "So , you know my name , and yours?"

"Dean, pleasure meeting you"- dean smirked

" Well Dean it was nice too , but i Gotta run , so see you later?" 

" see ya sweetheart"- Dean said smirking even more and winking back at the girl

Y/n did not want to admit but her  heart was fluttering at Dean's remarks  , she was anxious to see him again and talk more. Little She knew , that Dean would be leaving again that night to far far away.

---------------------------------

Hey guy's the First Chapter is Out , i'll try to update soon .

Don't forget to vote so this story can get views and inspire me to write it !