We'll Make It Out Alive

(A/N: a Bob's Burgers fanfic inspired by Carrie's bad night in the game Killer Frequency)

Tina didn't want to go out in the first place, not with a back from the dead serial killer around trying to claim more victims.

Louise was unconcerned. "Yeah, like an actual serial killer who hasn't been around since before we were born is gonna show up. Mom and Dad are worrying over nothing, and they can't stop us anyway."

Of course that night was the night their parents were out of town and stuck hours away, so Tina had no choice but to go along with her siblings to the Murder House.

The house where the whistling man had lived 30 years ago, where Tina had been invited by Tammy to a...

Well, she had no idea because the girl had just said to "come find out" and that Jimmy Jr would be there so obviously she'd go.

Louise had taken her phone and said all three of the Belcher kids would be there before Tina could make a decision.

Not even the guarantee of Jimmy Jr made her say yes to visiting the Murder House.

She didn't know if Gene wanted to do this or if he was just going along with their younger sister's plan, but it happened anyway.

The three walked to the Murder House and stood outside, seeing no lights on inside the house and no one there.

Tina groaned. "I don't like this, I don't wanna be out here."

Louise waved off her concerns. "It's fine, how likely is it that-"

The sound of whistling cut her off, and made her cling to her big sister.

Gene did the same on Tina's other side, who hurried them into the house.

She pulled out her phone and quickly called the cops, but no one picked up.

"Damn it! Okay, get upstairs, we have to hide!"

Her siblings ran ahead, the whistling was getting louder and footsteps were quickly getting closer.

Tina had a terrible idea, and no one could stop her doing it.

The three ran into the bedroom, there was a closet just big enough to fit Gene and Louise, and the killer had just came into the house.

There was no time.

She pushed her younger siblings in. "Take my phone, keep calling until you get help, and stay quiet, I'll lead him away."

"What!? Tina, no! Get in here!" Louise grabbed onto her arm.

Gene grabbed her other arm. "We're not leaving you to die!"

Tina wrestled her way out and shut the door, holding it shut. "I love you guys, stay alive for me."

Her siblings still protested, but the killer was getting closer so she had to make a run for it.

She ran into the bathroom at the other end of the hall before he could see her leave the bedroom.

There was no door, so she was cornered as the killer approached.

"What do you want with me!? Leave me alone!"

Tina put her arms over her face and screamed as the killer got close and raised his weapon.

But the hit never came.

Laughter did, however, as Jimmy Jr took off the mask and Tammy, Jocelyn and a few others came out.

"What the hell is wrong with all of you!?" Tina yelled, storming past all of them and heading downstairs out the house.