Two; a list of how many times you've made a child cry

(-----------------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r  t w o -

--------

--------

'Please keep talking. I love the sound of your voice'

--------

(-----------------------------------------------------)

--------

~February 4th, 2020~

Ara was sitting in her bedroom at her art corner. Art had always been a big passion of hers. She always loved art for as long as she could remember. When she was younger if she was stressed, sad, bored she would draw and or paint. She had been doing art for years and was really talented at the craft.

In her apartment she had a whole painting area in her room. There was a professional artists easel and a bunch of unused canvas. Her whole house was filled with paintings she painted over the years, not the mention the huge bullet board she had over her desk in her bedroom that was covered in drawings and sketch's. She even had drawings from when she was as young as nine hanging up there.

As the girl painted she let her mind drift off into an old memory. She was painting a picture of her and her best friend at the beach in the middle of the night after prom.

After the dance the two bought alcohol with their fake id's and went to the beach. They danced together, listened to music, talked and laughed with one another. They had fun. They both even ran and played in the ocean with their prom clothes on.

Ara was wearing an olive green corset prom dress that had a large slight on the right side that went all the way up her thigh. Her dressed matched her best friend's tie who had went as her prom date that year like he had done every year before.

Theodore Clearwater has been Ara's best friend for years. Their parents were neighbors and pregnant at the same time, with Theodore being only a week older.

The two had always been close. They were always around each other, you couldn't see one with out seeing the other. When they were younger their parents would always say the two would get married when they were older. Ara and Theo never even dated each other, they couldn't. It felt weird to them to even think about being together when they literally grew up together. Like they shared baths when they were babies.

Ara started to add a light shade of yellow to the boys hair. Theo was on the paler side. He always had long brunette colored hair. But at the end of junior year Ara helped shave his head, but when he came to school to next day with it bleached she as surprised. The first thing she thought of was that he looked like Eminem from the early 2000's so she started calling him Eminem.