Five; you spoke about my parents having inter course

(-----------------------------------------------------)

- C h a p t e r  f i v e -

--------

--------

'I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time'

--------

(-----------------------------------------------------)

--------

~February 19th 2020~

It was the middle of the night. A couple hours ago Harry showed up at the girls house from filming with the boys with food in his hands. He had a smile playing on his face as he lift the bags toward the girl making her chuckle and let him in. The way to the girls heart was food and they haven't even known each other for too long and he already understood that faster than most people in or used to be in life life did.

A couple hours later and the boy was still there. The two were supposed to be watching a plane crash documentary. Ara didn't have much care for stuff like that so she wasn't playing attention.

She had her legs laying over Harrys lap sitting with her back on the arm of the couch as she sketched in her book. Harry had one of his hands laying over her leg slightly tracing her heart with flowers tattoo and his other on top of Shakespeare head who was laying beside him. While he kept his eyes on the screen.

Ara found it funning that Harry wasn't a movie guy but loved washing plan crash documentary's. If she wanted to watch a movie with him she had to be the one to bring it up, hear him complain about it for a while then finally agree. But when it came to a plan crash he would bring it up in a heart beat to watch them.

When he did the two switch places. Ara would be the one sitting there complaining not wanting to watch them until she finally agrees. But every time he put one on she could sit there and watch them they were just so boring to her. So she usual drew, read, replied to comments or came up with different video ideas.

Araminta raised her head slightly to look at Harry. The girl was sketching out his face. A front and side profile picture. She hadn't start the front profile one she was still working on the side one. But it was perfect because of how they were sitting.

She looked at him for a couple seconds taking in his appearance. She let her eyes trace his face, going over all the bumps and lines that made up his side profile before looking back down to sketch what she saw.

"You were staring," Harry pointed out.

She hummed nodding her head slightly. "Trying to get your side profile right."