𝗦𝗶𝘅: wake up

Jangmul, hideout

Jangmul, hideout.
10:47 am

Mun stays by Sora's side everytime, she's still in her deep slumber not waking up, Mun wipe her skin with wet towel, its been a week and she's still sleeping, many things happened.

Jeokbong left and they got him back which also happens that he got his nose-power back. Alot of happened yet Sora is still not awake, Mun nearly cried, oh how he waited for her to wake up.

Her finger move a bit for a brief seconds underneath Mun's hands holding her.

Sora open her eyes, blurred Mun came to her sight, adjusting her eyes from the light.

"Good morning darling." Sora muttered to Mun who immediately get her to a tight hug, repeating how much he misses her.

Mun want to kiss her lips but she move away, she remembers Pil-Gwang's lips that disgust her. Mun noticing the movement ask her what's wrong.

She shake her head as no, and move to get up, Sora is abit hesitant about Mun touching her, she wouldn't want him to erupt in rage.

This is one of the time where Mun want to smack Sora thinking what did he do wrong but he wouldn't tell him that, he wouldn't like to get beat up so early.

"Yah! What did I do again? Shouldn't I be the one to get mad at you? I should be shot instead of you." Mun reprimanded Sora who look unpleased at him.

Sora has no time for his lecture instead went outside the room with him following her like a lost puppy. Seeing no one is there, she plopped herself down at the table and chug down all the food.

"Why are you ignoring me?." Mun went to her side, Sora stood up getting her bowl of rice and plopping herself at the kitchen counter to eat.

"Hey, Sora, stop ignoring me okay?." Sora still eating not even giving him a spare of glance, Sora stop eating after Mun keep poking her side, she look at him with guilty eyes.

She sighs and place her hand on his, giving her the vision of how Pil-Gwang kissed her lips. She stop after seeing the angry look on his face.

His fist hand slammed at the counter, cracking the marble made, Sora place her hand on his face, calming him down.

"How dare he put his dirty lips on yours." He gritted angrily. Mun is so going to kill him.

All the day, the two just cuddle mostly Sora's way of calming her down, kissing every inch of his face everytime stood up. Indicating he will find Pil-Gwang and kill him.

"Mr. Ma is an evil spirit." Mun suddenly talk about, Sora don't know who that man is but he thinks he's something important to Mun.

He sighs again, many unexpected things happen and he didn't know what to do first.

Later that day, Mun and Sora went to check up on Mr. Ma's mother who Sora meet, they are in her house gate.

Sora who look awkward at the situation, how can she explains to the woman that her only son turns out to be an evil spirit, like her.

So she just stood awkwardly, watching Mun comforting the woman who solemnly sad and anguish etched her face.

Both of them make sure that she will be comfortable before they left after her breakdown about her son.

Mun quietly close the gate, Sora take Mun's hand in hers, giving him comfort while he give her warmth, walking at the night streets of Korea.

She snuggle close in her chest, content with each other unaware of the two pair eyes staring at them inside a white luxury car, both of them walked home, hand in hand with no worry unable from the upcoming storm that would break Mun's heart.

"How can like him love someone like us." Gelly muttered, pure disgust in her face.

Pil-Gwang just stare at them, his hand gripped at the steering wheel. His jealousy and obsession on Sora grew stronger.

 His jealousy and obsession on Sora grew stronger

Hello friends and authors.

I'm sorry for the very short chapter, and slow updates since problems suddenly came up and took a toll on me, I still can't deal with the fact that our 9 months relationship has finally come to an end on Wednesday, on our 9 monthsary so I'm sorry if I'm a bit close off.

I'm still healing and trying to move on. So bare with me, but I already watch the new episode and came up with an exclusive idea that you all will sure love and go crazy for it. 

Signing: Your Author