𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝟏𝟖+

The group all went to a factory lead by Jeokbeong- the weird guy that is sensitive to smell when it comes to evil spirit. Soon after, they found themselves getting trap by the group of men, the fight erupt, but the counters are careful not to seriously hurt them.

Sora just stand there like she's in some form of a trance hypnotize, she can't help it because she's so hungry, and her body for sure will finally collapse, enduring the headache that banged her head. She's an evil spirit, like her strength is unmatched to ordinary human but the pain is also unmatched if she doesn't get feed by one thing there body needed.

Jeokbeong leading Mun away to catch the evil spirit taking Sora with her, they found Gelli under him a dripping blood guy, one of Pil-Gwang's men.

"Stop right there." Mun yelled seeing 2 counters with a evil spirit she's clearly unmatched. So she clearly did what came to mind: run away. Mun stop to check if the men is still alive, Jeokbeong taking Sora followed who run like a corpse, she's so hungry.

Jeokbeong closes his eyes and keep muttering. "My nose, my nose." Mun came covering Jeokbeong's nose and trying to take Sora by grabbing her wrist but Sora's legs gave out and fell on the floor with a thud, Mun decided to taking Jeokbeong out for a moment out of towards their group, Sora who fell on the floor unconscious.

Mun is trying to calm his self down before he goes back to Sora, explaining while grunting to Ms. Chu that he inhaled too much gas.

Gelli went back to Sora, who she sees unconscious, she took her, placing her on her shoulder before running away from there. Soon after Mun went back to Sora seeing her not there, he yelled for her.

Calling her name many times but got none as a answer. He run around the places, summoning his territory to see her figure but she's not there anymore.

"Sora! Where are you! Come back please!." He fell on the floor, gripping his hair tightly in agony, he failed to protect her, again cause of his team, again.

His team rubbed his back comfortingly. "We'll find her." Ms. Chu said comforting the youngest counter.

Getting him back to his feet to leave the place.

Gelli went to their place, seeing Pil-Gwang sitting briefly but snap his direction towards Gelli holding a unconscious Sora, he smile in victory.

"Our plan work." Gelli's inside were boiling in anger, tightening the hold on Sora, Pil-Gwang take Sora from her arms, and placing her on the couch. "What happened to her."

"Her body weakened for months of not feeding." Gelli explained to her lover. Pil-Gwang hummed in response, brushing the hair away out of her face.

"That stupid guy who don't know how to fight, can sniff us. He's sensitive to strong smell." Gelli explained to her lover who stood up and laugh loudly.

"Hold on. That guy can sniff us out? Oh, dear. I definitely underestimated him, didn't I?." Pil-Gwang said in a laugh.

"You're laughing? Is this funny to you? Damn it." Gelli asked in anger, screaming, throwing the eye cover and showing her condition.

She angrily went to Pil-Gwang. "We just got duped, and you find this hilarious? I almost die just to get your stupid obsession." Breathing heavily, Pil-Gwang just stare at him and putting his hand on her neck while gently kissing her damage eye to calm her down.

"Yes, I'm having so much fun. Just watch, he's going to make things much more entertaining." Pil-Gwang explained. Gelli push his hands away.

"We should get that bastard, we need to get our money." Gelli said putting back the cover to her eyes.