𝟏 ✩ (intro)

NO ONE POV:
.
.
.
Jisung groaned as his alarm clock rang. He had to get to school early to meet up with his friends who had decided to make a band. Jisung played bass. Since there were 8 of them, they decided to have 3 singers, 1 bass guitarist, 2 guitarists, 1 keyboardist, & 1 drummer. Minho, Seungmin, and Changbin mostly sang/rapped while Hyunjin and Chan played the guitar, Jeongin played the keyboard, and of course Jisung who played bass.

Since they wanted their band to become popular, dating was forbidden, but the thing is, Jisung had just a small (totally small) crush on the main singer (aka his best friend), Lee Minho. No one knew he had a crush. Only him... right.?

Now that the band practicing had started, Jisung and his 7 friends had to get up earlier to be able to practice before school starts. Of course, Jisung didn't like the idea, but he decided to deal with it anyway. Getting out of bed, he walked into the bathroom to get ready, putting on a white t-shirt with black and white cargo pants topped off with a black leather jacket and some light makeup.

JISUNG POV:
.
.
.
After getting ready. I look in the mirror. Damn, I look fine.. I walk downstairs to be greeted by my mother.

"Morning Sung! I made you pancakes." I smiled at her knowing that pancakes were my favorite breakfast. I instantly put syrup on the pancakes and began to eat them quickly (considering that i was gonna be late). After finishing them, I grab my bass and my school stuff and wave goodbye to my mom.

Im excited to see Minho.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
A/N

MY FIRST WATTPAD STORY WAHHHHH
My friend wanted this (leslie ik you're here)

enjoy ig 😭
(sorry this was a short chapter it was honestly just an introduction)