𝟑 ✩

MINHO POV:
.
.
.

Jisung. Jisung. Jisung. That was all that was in my mind.

He looked so pale. I was so afraid he was gonna pass out. Jisung kept saying he was fine, but i still wanted to keep checking up on him.

Throughout the day, me and a couple of the boys hung out with Jisung and made sure it was okay. It's normal to think about your friend a lot, right? Right. Minho you're not delusional. He's just a friend. (A/N: Adrien era??)

It was now lunch, and me and the boys were sitting down eating lunch. I was sitting next to Jisung and he seemed less pale. Since we were the only ones not engaged in a conversation, i decided to start one.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask turning to the blue haired boy.

He looks up while he nods and smiles. "Yeah i was just dehydrated. Thanks Minho."

I nod. I always thought that Jisung had a cute round and puffy face. I also loved his smile. But again, It's normal to think that your friend is cute. It's a compliment.

"Anytime. We need to make sure you're fine for the band, and because your health matters." I explained causing Jisung to smile and.. blush? Is he blushing? I shook away my thoughts and continued eating. Stop being delusional.

After lunch, we had decided to practice more with permission from a teacher. I was still worried about Jisung, but luckily. Everything went well. Jisung's bass playing was amazing as always. I caught him looking at me from time to time while i sang. For some reason, i felt happy that he kept looking at me. You don't have a crush on him Minho. You can't date in the band and you can't like a boy. (A/N: You'll figure it out soon..)

After practice, I roamed in the halls. We only had a couple minutes till next class. As i'm walking, i hear small cries. Huh? I listen again to make sure i'm not hearing things, and sure enough, i'm not hearing things.

I walk toward the sound and see the school bullies Mark, Johnny, and Taeyong holding someone down. I decide to walk closer and realize it's Jisung. Mark was saying some inaudible words, then slapped Jisung.

I felt anger build up in me and quickly pushed Mark out of the way. Jisung stops crying and just stares at me, his face with a scared look turns into a relieved and shocked one.

"What the fuck are you guys doing with him?!"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
A/N:

STREAM SOCIAL PATH NOW!!!!!

HAN LOOKS SO GOOD WITH THE LIP PIERCING 😍😍😍