Did she forget my birthday

Thanks for liking my story.

Welcome  to the new part of our story__________________________________________________. Ignore mistakes

2Months later;

Early in morning @7:00 am
In our Love bird's room.

Hm was sleeping peacefully,
Ks was lying besides her Adoring her beautiful wife by Keeping her chin at her both  palm with constant smile on her face... Suddenly she started singing song in a deep voice while Tracing her face with her finger tip.

Tu hi tu , tu hi tu , Arzo Arzo
Tu hi tu ,tu hi tu , Justaju .

She tacked her hairs behind  her ears and traced her Face and stopped at her lips....licked her own lips and Then gave her a soft kiss.and called her softly

Ks: uth jaiye Jana....
Hm: Smiled and turned to other side , jaan sony dain na please. Abi to hum soe thy 4 bjy .

Ks: held her arm and turned her towards herself...Uth jaiye na please. And kissed her lips..

Hm: Smiled and slowly opened her eyes...Good morning jaan.
Ks: Good morning jana..

Hm: kya baat hai aj ap ki Little jana nai uthien jo ap humaray paas aa gai hain..

Ks: Hmmnnn , humari little jana 6 bjy uth gai thien, hum ny unko feed b krwa diya . Phir uno ny humaray sath neechay lawn me Morning walk b kr li...or apny Nana abu , dono  Nani or cheetah Mamo sy b mil liya...ab 7 bej rhy hain, ap uth jaiye humko jur sy bhuk lga hai...or ap ko B nashta krna chahiye abi....kissed her lips..

Hm: Opened her eyes...Hmmnnn thekh hai Hum uth rhy hain...Kareena kahan hain..
Ks: ap Ankhien to kholaien ye daikhiye Kareena apko daikh rhi hai.

Hm: Got up.sat straight.kareena was lying right behind her.....Aly humari kareena uth gaien , bent and kissed her little nose..

K: in response Kareena Gave her a little cute smile.

Hm: jaan hum abi fresh ho k ae...phir nashta krty hain.. said and was about to got up from bed____when

Ks: held her arm and pulled her ... In result hm landed on ks and both landed on bed...

Hm: 😳😳 what is this jaan. While balancing herself upon her.

Kyunki tum Darkan___ main Dil_❤️ kareenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें