Bathroom romance.♥️

Continue from previous part_______..

Hm: Entered in room and didn't find ks there...she heard the Shower's sound. So she Silently went towards washroom, held the door knob and pressed it .For her shocked The door was unlocked.with smile and baby step she entered in washroom. As she entered in washroom in the very  next second she was pinned Against wall underneath the shower...

Hm: shut her eyes tightly with this sudden Act.
After composed herself,she opened her eyes slowly and found

Ks: with a smirk on her face was looking at her.😎😈 She was mere an inch far from her face..

Hm: could feel her hot breath on her face ...she took a deep breath
Jaan ap ny door q lock nai kiya tha.

Ks: o really you asked me why ?
haan 🤨

Hm: what .

Ks: humko pata tha while coming more  close to her face  that her lips brushed with hm's
k ap jaror aien gi isi liye unlock hi rakha tha....and kissed her lips softly...

Hm: closed her eyes and leaned to wall.

Ks: sucked the water drops from her face and gave her lots of  baby kisses on her face .

Hm: clenched her(hm)  shirt tightly...

Ks: lift her kurta and removed it ..and started adoring her Bare body with love and lust full eyes...

Hm: started breathing heavily...and her face turned red due to ks's intense gaze on her bare body, with very difficulty  she managed to spoke in between,
" Aisy mat daikhiye Jaan"

Ks: kahay Jana, while tracing her finger tips on her bare breast .

Hm: humaien sharam aa rhi hai.

Ks: o really miss malik apko Sharam b ati hai, while Slide her hand to her( hm) back and unhooked her bra.

Hm: lower her eyes ☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Ks: look at me Jana,
in deep and Husky voice...

Hm: gulped her Saliva and looked into her eyes..she intake a good amount of air...
"your gaze is killing me jaan..i feel i will melt like butter under your heated  gaze.. please hold me , hold me with your love...

Ks: pressed her bare body more into hm .put her one hand  on hm ' s right side and with left hand she trace her face ...she moved her her finger from her forehead to nose to lips.

Hm: moved her head to right side while breathing heavily,
"Jaan please na kriye na."

Ks: Held her Chin with her finger tip and made her look towards herself, "Jana hum ap ki jaan hain to hum sy kahay Sharmaa rhi hain. She kissed her lips softly....
if you don't want it then i stepped out . By saying this she stepped back .

Hm: immediately hug her please jaan don't go i want you.i need you.

Ks: Smirk i knew it love ..i just want to  Confirmed by you.

Kyunki tum Darkan___ main Dil_❤️ kareenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें