nox x perfectionist reader

y/n pov

It was around 8:30 and i looked outside and saw moving there and a bunch of skeletons the landlord of that house also owned my house so I knew that there was going to be new neighbors so I decided to introduce myself to see if they wanted any help. So i decided to throw on some clothes

(You can pick what dress you want and also so sorry about if my writing is bad I've never been good at writing but I still like it)

             I open the door and walked over to the moving van and saw a rather tall skeleton wearing a red and white jacket yelling at another very tall skeleton wearing a purple coat into gold teeth the tall skeleton with the red and white jacket was yelling at the purple about how he should get up and help.
I knocked on the side of the truck so I can get there attention. Hello can I help you the tall skeleton with the red and white jacket said. Hello I'm your neighbor y/n l/n I wanted to see if you guys wanted any help move. Well it's nice to meet you my name is papyrus and this lazy bag of bones is Rus. It's a pleasure to meet you both how many people living this house? Well if you count me and Russ there's about 10 papyrus said.  Wow there's a lot of you guys but enough of the chit chat let's get back .I grab four boxes and papyrus looks stunned because I can carry so much and heels.

I bring it into the house and see a large dining room table I set the box down on the floor and check the label and see one says kitchen I bring it to the kitchen and read the rest of them and bring them to the place that they need to go.

When I looked up I saw a skeleton who had a can I say hello. The skeleton says who are you? I am y/n your neighbor and I wanted to come and help and what may your name be ? My name is polar. well it's nice to meet you I say with a smile.

I grab another box and it says nox room. I turn around and ask polar which room that is he points to a room upstairs on the left. I walk upstairs and open the door and see a short skeleton who was on a ladder trying to put up a poster but he couldn't get it straight.

You need help with that. the short skeleton shoots his head towards me and says no and who are you and why are you in our house?
I'm your new neighbor my name is y/n and I'm helping out I say as . I placed the box on the floor. What is your name? My name is nox

                           NOX pov

    I look at the girl she's quite beautiful the first person around here who actually has good taste and clothes I think to myself. So you need help with anything the girl says oh no I don't I say still holding on to the poster that I wanted to get just right.

The girl walks over to the poster and moves it a little bit to the right and to get to just perfect and pins it for me. Thanks I say looking down blushing a little.

Suddenly one of my Cousins Stretch comes up and sees me blushing and screams Nox has a girlfriend nox has a girlfriend over and over again. I jumped down off the ladder and scream no I do not I...I..I... Don't.

Suddenly he starts screaming nox has a girlfriend again but this time he's running all around the house and I start chasing him. The girl walks and sees me on top of stretch trying to get him to shut up and she starts laughing.

         ( 1 hour later) y/n pov

     The skeletons asked me if I wanted to have dinner with them I happily accepted. I sat next to a very energetic skeleton who says his name is blue. Blue turn to me and asked do you want to have a sleepover.

   I say sure as long as it's okay with the rest. of them blue looks at the rest of the skeletons very excited and says please can she stay over. They also sure or yes. after dinner I say I'm running over to my house to grab my blankets and pillows. They all say okay and I grab my blankets and pillows and walk back over to the skeleton house.

     A/n sorry but there's going to have to be a part two I'm writing this at 2:00 a.m. and I literally want to go to bed