Chapter 4

Jisoo: You..

           Who are you?

She saw a man who covered his face with a mask.

Man: Sunday  morning rain is falling...

Jisoo: Huh..

Man: By the by, what are you doing here?

Jisoo: Nothing..

Man: You are trying to kill yourself..

Jisoo: This is my life, so..

Man: You can end it.. I am right..

Jisoo looked at that person weirdly. She stared at him for 3 min.

Man: I know I am handsome..

Jisoo: Self obsessed..

Man: Thank you..

Jisoo stepped out of the rail and asked him

Jisoo: Why are you saving me?

Man: Life is too short for to suicide. Only cowards do that not brave ones. You know when life has so many hardships. We have to overcome and enjoy our life. And..

Jisoo: And..

Man: It's okay to be scared of what lies ahead. You are not alone in feeling this way, nor are you are a burden for it..

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has born?

Though she may forget, I will not forget you. See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hand; your walls are ever before me

Isaiah 49: 16-18

Jisoo: Thank you for encouraging me..

Man: My pleasure and go to your home..

Jisoo: Okay bye..

Man: Bye...

Jisoo starts walking to her home. Man was staring her until she goes away from his eyes.

Man: I love you Sooya...

NEXT DAY

Nayeon, Jisoo, Seulgi and Rose reached at the school and students were staring them very disgustingly and uttering bad words at them. 

What a sl*t

Yah she is bit*h 

She is so disgusting..

She has a nice body

These words are making them uncomfortable. Then Seulgi opened her phone watched a video and a message they posted it. Everyone were laughing at them. Everyone's eyes filled with tears. Seulgi marched towards BTS angrily and throw her phone to Jimin which made a injury on his head.

Seulgi: Why are doing this to us? Why?...

Everyone surrounded near BTS to know what happened.

Seulgi: I am your sister right. Why are you doing this to us. How many times I told you that we are not guilty. How many times. You guys treating us like a trash. We stood up for you when you have problems, but now what are you doing? Leave us alone you little piece of sh*t.

Taehyung slapped harshly and grabbed her hairs tightly.

Taehyung: Shut up. You hurt my best friend.

BTS, Jihyo, Momo, Jennie starts beating them. Until they coughed the blood.

Jin grabbed Jisoo's hairs and said 

Jin: You are completing 18 years old right and you have a special gift when you reach the house. 

Jin dragged Jisoo to Park Mansion and told to his mom what happened in school. Mrs. Park started to beat brutally and locked in a store room. Mrs. Park called someone.

Mrs. Park: You can take her rightnow..

Who is that man interacted with Jisoo?