Chapter 2

Everyone were shedding tears and praying for Lisa. Then doctor came outside and told them that patient got conscious. 

Mrs. Kim caressed Lisa hairs, she is scared to answer because they told her not to go near railing of terrace. But what happened she is hospitalized.

Mrs Kim: Are you okay Lisa

Lisa: Ha mom

Mrs Kim: How did you fell from there Lisa. Tell me the truth. Is it Rose Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi tried to push you..

Lisa who was scared to answer and so she decided to tell a lie.

Lisa: Yes..

It was a big lie that destroyed that four lives. Their eyes become wide and heart was ready to explode right now. 

Mrs Park directly slapped Jisoo which made her fall.

Chanyeol: Mom, you can't do that. Lisa she is a child, she made a mistake.

Mrs. Jeon: Mistake Lisa, Nayeon I will you right now

She grabbed Nayeon's neck tightly and choke her.

Mrs. Kim dragged Seulgi and Rose to Kim Mansion and beat them.

Mrs. Kim: How could you?

Rose: Mom,  we didn't do anything..

Taehyung: Bloody murderers....

Seulgi: We didnt tried to kill Lisa..

Taehyung kicked Seulgi on her face. Namjoon slap Rose on her face. Mrs. Kim hitted with them with belt. They locked on them on a dark room. 

PARK MANSION

Mrs. Park: What is your problem Jisoo?

Jisoo: Mom, I am telling the truth.

Mrs. Park hit her with stick and broke her inhaler. Jimin and Jin looked at her with disgust. They locked at her store room and which there was no windows. Jisoo was a asthma patient.

Same thing happened to Nayeon also.

Jisoo cried the whole night by hugging her knees.  No one is trusying her mother nor brother. Somebody opened the door and it was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Chu..

Jisoo: I didn't do anything oppa.

Chanyeol: I know choco..

Chanyeol treated her wounds and carried to her room and gave her inhaler =.

Jisoo become happy because her oppa trust her

NEXT DAY

Jisoo opened her eyes and get's ready in her uniform and goes to hall. Everyone looked her disgustingly except Chanyeol. Mrs. Park ordered mai not o give food to Jisoo but Chanyeol shared his breakfast to Jisoo. She reached in school. She tried to to find Taehyung to explain what happened yesterday but destiny give nothing to her except cheating.