Chapter 3

So after they all woke up Elijah went to the bathroom to try and find a way to dispose of his very viable and almost leaking diaper. It we then he saw something under the sink, It was where Jackson disposed of his diapers after he uses them himself. So Elijah not thinking that Jackson would notice takes off his diaper and disposed of it there with all the other then changes into his boxers and leaves the Beth room leaving it open for Jackson. Now Jackson is smarter than most people may think so he starts to look around and thinks of his trash area where he finds a fresher looking diaper now what Elijah didn't know was Jackson had a very distinct style on how he closed his diapers after using them that's how he knew it wasn't his diaper. So now Jackson knowing that Elijah probably knows his secret he changes his diaper into a fresh one and plans on talking with Elijah about it later that day when mark isn't around to hear it. And his time comes after breakfast Mark lived close to Jackson unlike Elijah who lives in a different neighborhood 20 minutes away so mark left to go get his Xbox controllers so they can all play since Jackson only owned one controller so once mark left the conversation was stated.

(For this next part I'll do POV's forgive me if they are bad it my first time doing them)

Jackson: "So Elijah anything you wanna talk about?"
Elijah: "No why?"
Jackson: "we'll you looked a little scared when you woke up wanted to make sure nothing bad happened"
Elijah: "Nope nothing interesting"
Jackson: "Well since you don't want to tell me I'll just say it I know you took and used one of my diapers last night"
Elijah: "How did you find out?!"
Jackson: "Don't be alarmed I didn't spy on you or anything it's because you didn't tape the diaper the same way I do when you threw it away, And also you have the smell of pee on you because you didn't wipe yourself"
Elijah: "Listen please don't tell mark or anyone else I promise I won't tell a single sole"
Jackson: "well if you don't want me telling anyone then you have to do something for me, You see I've been the only one wearing diapers that I know of for awhile so I don't tell anyone if you where diapers for the rest of the weekend with me"
Elijah: "You want me to be a baby with you?!"
Jackson: "In a way yes witch also means no bathroom breaks and nothing but fun and not worrying about using the potty"
Elijah: "Ok fine I'll do it but if this gets out I'm telling everyone your secret"
Jackson: "That's why your gonna do it I don't care if it's gets out that I wear them because I wear them to school"

So after their conversation happened they had some time before mark would come back so the plan was set into motion they would both follow a distinct set of rules that they both agree on. So with that out of the way Jackson takes Elijah up stairs to baby him up. So he grabs a diaper, Powder, Babyish looking pajamas Since they're the same size they will both be wearing cartoon related clothing , Then some other stuff like pacifiers and Sippy cups for when mark isn't around. So with that Jackson takes off Elijah's pants and boxers then his shirt which makes Elijah embarrassed and try's to hide is private area witch lead to his hands being smacked by Jackson cause he needed to wipe him down so after being whipped down Jackson slides the diaper u dee Elijah's butt and puts powder everywhere. After that he then dresses Elijah and they carry on waiting for mark to get back.