2

BETTY!
SOCIAL MEDIA & REAL LIFE

───── ─────

bettycruzz

liked by nicolassturniolo and othersbettycruzz teaching him to drive

bettycruzz teaching him to drive.. not going well 😓

view more comments

user OMG STOP

user lol has he hit anything?
bettycruzz almost. fearing for my life!!

user THIS IS SO CUTE????

user i cant tell which one of u i wanna be with

nicolassturniolo me next me next
bettycruzz i need months of recovery.

user chris i want ur gf

christophersturniolo wtf im a good driver
bettycruzz sure love!

inezoliv omg too cute
bettycruzz thanks ☺️

BETTY LAUGHED AS chris gave her an unimpressed look. he was holding up his phone, pointing it towards her while she stuck her hand out to cover his camera.

"no paparazzi!" she giggled, causing him to laugh with her. they were sitting on the trunk of her car, watching the sunset.

"any plans yet for summer?" she asked after they finally calmed down, and he stared off into the distance for a moment as he thought about his reply.

"i think we'll be in california for most of it," he said carefully. betty nodded "sounds like fun." she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

chris sighed happily. this was the moment he craved, sitting on a car watching the sunset with a girl he adored.

he loved how adventurous she was, always finding new places for them to go, and always wanting to find beautiful new spots to watch the sunset.

"c'mon, let's start heading back. you have that essay due tonight you need to finish." chris told her, and she raised her head off his shoulder, turning to him with a pout.

"but i'll miss you when you're gone." she complained and he simply laughed as he hopped off the trunk, giving her a stern look.

"you'll see me in the morning when i pick you up." he promised and she sighed, rolling her eyes as she slid off the trunk.

she made her way to the drivers side, but chris hurried in front of her "can i drive us back?" he asked and she hesitated, honestly chris wasn't the best driver.

she nodded anyways, because she enjoyed seeing how happy it made him to be able to drive her around. even if she did slightly fear for her life.

she made her way to the passenger's side, getting in and buckling her seatbelt. she connected to her car's bluetooth as chris got in and started adjusting everything.

enchanted by taylor swift began to play and chris turned to her with a small smile "you enchanted to meet me?" he joked and she nodded.

"very." she told him, pressing a light kiss to his cheek as he began to blush.

he started to drive away from their new sunset spot, making his way towards town.

betty lost count of how many red lights he almost ran because he was staring at her. although she pretended to be upset, she found it sweet.

A/N:
they're kinda cute :(