Night's Entertainment

Diya and Puneet left the party. They were enjoying laughs as they discussed their hot romance, "She was really in awe of shock, as you were doing me." Diya said as she giggled. Puneet opened the car, and they entered and said, "You really are crazy to have come up with such a bizarre educational idea." Diya said, "Well, let's say we did a good deed, although it was a mischievous moment." Those last words of hers triggered a silence as they both realized their role beyond this tempting moment. After a while, Diya checked the time and asked, "So now what about your party?" Puneet replied, "If you want, I can take you?" Diya checked her saree and said, "Am I appropriately dressed for your party." Puneet looked at her and said, "You are definitely looking super hot in that. That won't be of any concern." Diya said, "So what's this party like? In a club or something?" Puneet smiled and said, "It's just us friends gathering at a farmhouse. Nothing grand or something." Diya said, "That's good, and what about after that?" Puneet looked at her and asked, "Well, if you want, we have rooms in the farmhouse." Diya didn't ask anything further as she left the rest for the night to unveil. Puneet took his phone and made some calls to confirm he would be attending the party. Diya asked, "So tell me about your friends there?" Puneet said, "My head is spinning around the fact that you and I are together. It's really unbelievable." Diya smiled and said, "I know, it's crazy right!" Puneet's phone rang, and he got busy with some talks. In the meantime, Diya sent some messages to Akshat just to inform them that she attended the wedding party and is now headed to Puneet's party.
Soon, they reached the farmhouse. The house was in a very silent place in the middle of farms and away from the main roads. The caretaker opened the gates and allowed the car inside. Puneet asked the caretaker if Ankit informed him when he would come tonight. He nodded and then gave the keys to the house. They took the bags and went inside. Puneet said to take the room upstairs as it has a nice view of sunrise in the early morning. Diya went up and settled in. The upstairs room had external access as well. Diya asked. "It's a nice setup for a weekend escape. I like It." Puneet said, "It's my friend's room. He has his ways ... Hey Diya, I know it's wrong to pop this up, but I have to close my office it would take an hour or so." Diya said, "It's ok.. But then what about the party?" Puneet said, "Yes, my friends will be coming in some time as well. Ankit and Rajat." Diya said, "Meanwhile, I would get fresh. And dress up nicely." Puneet said, "OK then, it's already 9 pm. See you around 10 pm." Diya asked, "How long do I have to get rest and get ready?" Puneet said. "Don't expect any disturbance till 10 pm as I have some things to close at the office and may get late till 10 pm. So don't worry, you can take a rest. I will take the spare keys if you are sleeping, then maybe I can come and wake you up by spooning you." Diya nodded and agreed. Puneet said, "But what about Akshat? You have to tell him that I have arranged your stay for tonight." Diya said, "I already messaged him, but I don't think he saw that, I will talk to Akshat anyway and inform him." As Puneet was about to leave, Diya asked, "Hey, I was wondering what will you tell your friends about me? Just in case Akshat comes by, I don't want it to end up in embarrassment." Puneet said, "I honestly don't know. But I don't think Akshat will be back tonight. I know the route he is stuck at, and the rain has damaged the bridge and flooded some parts of it. It won't be earlier than tomorrow mid that he can come out of there." Diya felt tensed hearing that. Puneet assured her, "Hey, no need to panic, okay? The route is completely safe. Just a part of it is damaged. He is completely fine. I already asked him to go to one of my contacts in that area. Don't worry about it." Diya said, "Ok. He was confident about the things, so I guess you are right." Puneet said, "About what you asked, do you want me to tell my friends that you are a married friend but a horny one." Diya felt coy and said, "What do you mean? Is this place a lair for dirty business?" Puneet replied with a grim on his face, "I don't, but my friends do commit their dirty business here. So considering how hot you are and desperate I am now, it's surely gonna be suspicious." Diya giggled as she heard him, "I don't know, hope It doesn't sound cheap. It's up to you." Puneet smiled and left. Diya closed the door, went to the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Then came out and lay on the bed trying to call Akshat, but he was unreachable. She got fresh and ready in her saree and once again was prepped as a sexy host. As it was getting boring, she lay in the bed and relaxed for a while. But as she was a little tired, she fell asleep in no time.
Waking up to the sound of music playing outside, she sprung up to check the time. 10.30 pm. It was past the time that Puneet said. And it sounded like someone was cheering there, too. They probably started the party, it seemed, and Diya missed the time. She prepped herself quickly, rushed out, and walked up to the room where the music was playing. The door was ajar, and Diya just walked in to be shocked. There were two guys in nothing but fancy party props, neon green, and golden underwear. The sight shook them all equally. As the guys didn't expect to see a lady in their place. Diya asked, "Hi, are you Ankit?" The guy in golden underwear said, "Yes, it's me.." He took a moment and asked back, "Hi, Are you Puneet's friend?" Diya smiled and nodded, "Yes, and you must be Rajat." Rajat replied, "Hi, yes, that's me." Diya felt them covering their lower with square couch pillows in front of the lady. Diya said, "I thought Puneet already started with the party." Rajat said, "Actually, this is my bachelor party, but since we didn't have any plans for me. So we thought to do some celebrations among friends just to capture the moment." Diya felt like missing some info and asked, "So you have a costume or something!?" Rajat and Ankit exchanged glances and then said, "Actually next month is Ankit's wedding and since we don't know when we will meet up next we thought of doing a mock bachelor party sort of." Suddenly, Puneet came in and was surprised to see his friends in fancy underwear and props asked, "What is this about?" Rajat explained, "Come on, you know that his bachelor party was cancelled, so we just thought we would do some fun gathering and capture some moments." Puneet felt awkward to bring her into this and apologized, "Sorry Diya, I didn't know my friends were planning something silly." Diya giggled and said, "Don't worry, I am okay with it. I just feel bad that you guys cancelled the plan for his bachelor party." Puneet said, "Are you sure?" Diya said, "Yes, sure!" The men in the room took a sigh of relief as she acknowledged the scenario. Ankit took another fancy metallic pink underwear and threw it onto Puneet. Puneet asked, "What! for me?" Diya noticed the tease and said, "Wow, Puneet, come on. It's a party night." Puneet was okay to wear and went to the adjacent washroom and quickly changed into it. Diya was laughing as Ankit and Rajat introduced themselves and got comfortable with each other. As Puneet came out, they all took photos together.
Now Diya was getting a strange feeling that she was becoming the odd one out. As Ankit and Rajat went to get drinks, she got a moment with Puneet and asked, "Hey, shall I change to something more suitable for this night?" Puneet asked, "What do you have in mind?" Diya said, "Lingeries, maybe!" Puneet was surprised and looked at her, "Are you sure?" Suddenly, Ankit noticed the two talking privately and asked, "Hey, what are you birds talking about?" Diya looked at Puneet then turning to Ankit said, "I feel bad for being the odd one out, so was asking if you want me to change into something more appropriate for the night instead of a saree." Ankit was surprised to hear her raising that and said, "Wow, Diya, that's such a nice thought. I appreciate you for just even asking me." Diya smiled and said, "I just feel odd in the crowd here. That's why I said." Puneet said, "Diya, in that case, you can go on and change up to something sexy for the night." Ankit said, "Rajat, you said you had bought some things along with our costumes. Maybe we can give her those." Rajat went to the next room and called Puneet. Ankit said, "You can check those, and maybe you will find it okay to wear." The guys whispered something, and then Puneet said, "Diya, you can go to the room, and we will bring it. There is some confusion." Diya went to her room and started looking for her options in intimate wear as she waited for them. Momentarily, Rajat and Puneet knocked on the door. Diya opened the door and let him in as he approached her discretely. Rajat said, "Diya, we were planning for a little intimate night, but apparently, that didn't go as planned. But if you are willing, you can check these out, and then we can have some fun shoots with Ankit." As Diya took the package, Rajat said, "You check them out, and if you feel okay, then you can wear them. I apologize upfront if it feels inappropriate or offensive.. Now I will go to Ankit now." Diya wasn't sure of what he said, but as she opened the package and laid out the contents, it was clear. To her shock, those were not just intimate packages but rather slutty ones. She felt timid if she offered too much for the guys who wanted to capture some memories. As Puneet was there Diya took one in her hand and said, "But Puneet these are too exposing." Puneet said, "It's completely up to you." Diya looked at them, a semi-transparent gown, a fishnet teddy and a Strappy Harness set. Diya took the last one in hand and asked Puneet, "There is no fabric in this." Puneet giggled and said, "I recall they were planning to bring someone for a night celebration, but it didn't work out as Ankit is kind of a hygiene nut. He doesn't like to go for any hired services, fearing health risks." Diya looked in surprise as Puneet explained, "So you think it's okay if I go ahead and do it? Like I am the perfect for this job?" Puneet felt that slightly offensive from her, "Hey! I just shared the details I didn't have any of this planned. So, don't misunderstand me." Diya felt awkward from the reaction. Puneet felt himself being harsh, "It's up to you okay!" he stood up about to leave. Diya asked, "Wait!.. Do you think it's safe to do it?" Puneet turned to her and looked confused. Diya explained, "I mean like if I do this will it be safe? They are talking about taking pics and all. And then I hope Akshat won't be here in the middle of the night." Puneet smiled and said, "It's safe. Don't worry about it. And as I said Akshat won't be here till tomorrow afternoon." Diya smiled back and said, "Ok.. In that case, I am thinking to do all these one by one starting with the most decent one and maybe change to the sluttier ones afterwards." Puneet said, "Wow! You will not only fulfil that boy's night but all our lifetime fantasies altogether." They both laughed and momentarily Puneet left to join others leaving Diya to dress up. Diya took up the most decent one the Shimmery semi-transparent romantic gown as the cover says. She quickly got rid of the saree set and dressed up in the romantic gown. Reaching the box she noticed one fancy anal plug. Curious to wear it but she thought to check before wearing it. She did her hair and put on a mask as she prepped to leave. As she exited the room, she could feel the cool wind outside.
She went up to the guy's room and opened the door. It made it a slow entrance she let the door open itself and then slowly stepped in. Guys gaping at her as the semi-nude gown was a surreal sight. Diya blushed as the guys sat speechless staring at her. Ankit was first to open up, "Oh my god! I am in trouble." There was a strange move by the guys as they took a pillow or magazine and kept it on their lap in a fun mode to hide their arousal. Diya giggled as she noticed them acting coy. Diya said, "Am almost nude amongst you and yet you guys are more shy than me." Diya went closer and took a shot of drink, "Ah.. So what do we do next?" Rajat said, "Let me just snap some good pics of you two. Is it okay with you Diya?" As Diya agreed Rajat stood up and got his phone. Diya sat next to Ankit, who was literally speechless and just kept staring at her. Diya put on her mask and for the sake of Ankit's bachelor party, openly allowed him to touch her and took some sleazy pics with him. Diya asked, "So I have an idea.." She paused to notice how keenly guys were giving her attention. Even Puneet was surprised to see her in such an attire. Diya continued, "Let's play some game. I am thinking of a true-false game. So each one of us will say something that is believable, it can be true or false. And the others have to guess, so those who guess correctly will win. For example, I will say Delhi is the Capital of France, and you have to guess if it's true or false." Rajat asked, "What if there are two winners?" Diya said, "Umm.. About that, if there are 2 of either winner or loser then the prize or punishment goes to the other guy. So If 2 says Delhi is the capital of France then the 3rd will get awarded. Or if 2 of you said it's false then 3rd will get punished." Ankit said, "I like it." Puneet asked, "What is the prize or punishment?" Diya smiled and said, "I don't know but you can think of something. Maybe like a task or action." Guys looked in confusion, so Diya explained, "Like I want to Punish the loser So I can ask you to give me head. Or you can ask to bring me water to drink or massage my feet like that as well as casual tasks." Guys were surprised and were cheering on this idea. Rajat asked, "So It can be naughty as well huh!" Everyone cheered to go ahead and start the game.
Diya was asked to begin as Ladies first. Diya took a moment to check on the phone and said, "Thank you, guys, for the honour to begin.. So the first question is.. What's Pythagoras Theorem?" Guys froze for a moment if it was really an intellectual quiz they were talking about or true-false. But Rajat spoke up "a2*b2=c2" and immediately Ankit said, "No it's a2+b2=c2 not multiply." Puneet asked, "But why are we asking questions it was true-false right?.. I am not sure of them maybe I will go with Rajat's option." Diya giggled took the phone showed the answer from Google to everyone. As Ankit was sitting next to her, she said, "So you can now punish me or ask me a task." All eyes were on Ankit as he was thinking of some idea, "It can be sexual in nature right?" Ankit asked. Diya answered with a naughty smile, "Yes Mr Bachelor.." Ankit came up with a naughty one, "Then maybe can caress me down below." As The bachelor boy spoke up about the task one cheered. Ankit was sitting right next to hers, Diya went on and felt the semi-hard tool of his above the fancy shorts. Everyone cheered as she felt him. Rajat said, "So finally our bachelor boy is getting his treats." Ankit could feel the enticing rush of the moment as his tool became rock hard in seconds, "I really like this game.." Diya said, "Ankit, while this keeps going, meantime you can ask the next question." Ankit was in trans mode but gathered himself to ask something punishing, "Ok, so what's the spelling of 'Philadelphia' the place in the US." Everyone looked at him in surprise as he asked something really tough. There was a struggle but Diya and Rajat said it right, and Puneet was going to get punished now. Ankit said, "So it's punishing time huh!.." As he felt Diya was really treating him well he thought to take out viewers. "Puneet I feel bad about this but I really don't want to have viewers of my pleasure. So you need to get blindfolded." Everyone was awestruck by his move and it was well in tune with the moment. Rajat said, "Damn that's a smart move. Come on buddy let's close your eyes for a while." Puneet said, "In this case, I think we need to keep a time limit for each prize or punishment." Rajat said, "That's fair." Now Ankit was enjoying the moment, "No I don't want it to end." Diya realized the competition, "Let's say our Bachelor boy gets concession in the limits okay! But others have a limit of 5 rounds." Everyone agreed to the night's host Ankit said, "Well I enjoy the way Diya is hosting the night. I am enjoying it." Rajat as he tied the blindfold on Puneet said, "Now It's my turn.. And it has to be a good one.." He took a moment to check the phone and come up with a difficult one. But watching Diya caress Ankit's manhood was a very arousing sight, "Umm.. What's the name of our solar system?" Puneet said, "I have to say again, this is becoming more of a quiz than a true-false question." Rajat asked, "Really?" In a united notion, everyone said to change it as it can't be always a quiz. Rajat said, "Well, in that case, the Milky Way is our solar system. True or False." Diya was excited about that and said, "False" And everyone joined with her. It was a tie and Everyone was correct Ankit asked, "So how will the rewards system work in this case?". Diya said, "Since everyone is right so.." Ankit said, "What if the Person whose turn it was will now get punished." Rajat looked in surprise, "Come you don't have to punish everyone, for everything man!?" Puneet said, "Oh our Bachelor Boy is getting spoiled tonight.." Diya giggled where things are leading to, and she gestured it seemed okay to go for "Come on I think we should give some credit to winners and some concession to our Bachelor boy." Ankit supporting Diya said, "Come on man I need some privacy.." Rajat said, "Man you are brutal, no mercy" Diya took the cloth from nearby and went on and blindfolded Rajat. Diya asked, "You can't see anything right!" Rajat said, "I am counting. So, let's do it quick. Next Round!" Ankit said, "Diya you need to come back quick." Diya went back and continued doing Ankit. It was Puneet's turn and Puneet said, "Okay so, what's the size of Diya's boobs?" Rajat said, "This question is difficult. You should give choices." Now Diya felt this one a bit playful and said, "I have to give the options right? Ok.. 32, 34 and 36" Ankit said, "Okay! But how to tell? I got no idea about this. Can we get to feel them and give the answer." Puneet said, "Perhaps that's a better idea.." Everyone teased Puneet as he was the one to ask the question, so only Rajat and Ankit will get to feel and answer. Diya said, "I know my size so I will play mischievous in this or else it would be unfair." Diya said, "Let's start with Rajat!" As Diya went up to Rajat, he stood up and felt her tits as he pressed her against him. Diya said, "Rajat is being very thorough trying to figure out my size.." Rajat gave a teasing reply, "To be honest.. I am confused if perked-up tits count?" Everyone giggled as he said, while Diya felt Coy as he countered her well. Diya said, "Rajat I think you have measured enough now.." She let go of his hold and went to Puneet, "Let's give Puneet a fair chance to figure out as well." Puneet went on and felt her tits. Puneet was a little formal in feeling and quickly let go of her. Diya asked, "Puneet are you done so quick?" Puneet smiled and said, "To be frank I still can't understand how to get it. So will choose something random." Diya went to Ankit next. As she sat next to Ankit, he went on and felt her tits. Diya announced as they were blindfolded, "So, Ankit has already started his efforts to figure it out." Rajat said, "It takes time to understand so be sure you feel them thoroughly." Ankit was taking good time to feel as Diya could feel the rising temptation now. Puneet said, "Please tell me when we are ready to answer." Diya realized Ankit wasn't going to let go and said, "Ok now what's the answer.. Since I know the correct answer Puneet you will get the points for guessing on my behalf." Puneet said, "It does sound fair but i really don't know how it's gonna be.. so will say 34 as the middle number." Now Ankit guessed, "I will also go for 34" And Last Rajat said, "I will go for 36" Diya said, "So winner is Rajat, Ankit and Puneet are wrong in this one." Rajat got excited and said, "Okay so my time now. So Diya I need to have the same touchy experience as Ankit with a little upgrade. I am ready when you are." Diya said, "Ankit, if you have finished figuring out my breast size then can you switch place with Rajat as its his time." As they switched seats Rajat said, "Ah Diya i was getting so aroused when I felt you. So please don't mind.." Diya smiled and said, "Thats fine, I can really feel your feelings.." Everyone laughed, and Rajat said, "Is it fair to agree as per boys code to blindfold others when one is being treated by the lady host." It was agreed and Diya went on and blindfolded Ankit. As Diya came and sat next to Diya asked as she felt his rock-hard member, "So what's your request.." He whispered in her ear, "A hand job or blowjob!!" Diya whispered back and said, "I will do like in between, if that's okay?" Rajat agreed. As a welcome treat, Diya gave Rajat oral for a moment and then continued by stroking it. Diya said, "Whose chance is next? Is it me?" Ankit said, "It can't be you because you had your chance with Puneet." All agreed and it was decided Ankit would do next, "So what's the Donald trump's presidency tenure, 4 yrs or 5 yrs?" Diya said, "5yrs. I guess?" Everyone had a confusion about the question and others said, "4 yrs." Ankit got the choice this time and said, "So Diya what should we do with you now?" Rajat was getting the pleasures as Diya went on with oral treats for him. Rajat gave out silent moans. Rajat said, "Ankit it's good that you are taking time.. Because that's what we need to enjoy these tasks." Everyone laughed. Suddenly Diya felt Rajat trembling in pleasure, as It was time for him to come. Diya switched to hand job and within moments Ankit erupted, screaming out in pleasure. "Oh God.. Diya you are amazing." Diya smiled as she kept milking his manhood squeezing out the rest of his cum. Rajat passed the box of napkins to Diya. Suddenly Rajat and Diya noticed Puneet and Ankit peeking slightly, Diya said, "Guys, I thought you have some code to give privacy to the other.." Ankit said, "Actually hearing his screams, we thought to check if he was okay.. but after that, we forgot. " All started laughing. "A few minutes I will be back.." Diya made a quick visit to the washroom.
As she was coming back, she heard the men talking. Puneet said, "She's a friend.." Rajat said, "Damn, she is hot and lustful. I wonder how wild she will be in bed?" Ankit asked, "Have you driven her.. Like ever?" Puneet said, "Never.. We have flirted a few times. And one time, she was tipsy, and we got to make out. It was interrupted, or else I might have done her that night itself." Everyone paused for a moment, and then Puneet continued, "But she seems very outgoing tonight, and she might get laid tonight, " Ankit asked, "If she is unreserved and if she is willing.. Is it okay if I do her?" As there was silence, Diya felt the rising anticipation.