Stripdance for him and his friends

The Shop inauguration went great and it was time for celebration. Akshat called Puneet and Ankit to join them for a night out to celebrate. As they started planning to go out for dinner, Puneet said, "There is a good nightclub nearby." Diya suddenly popped the idea, "How about we go to a strip club? I saw an ad a while ago but didn't want to go alone, so why don't we do it now?" Akshat said, "Isn't that a strange idea for a celebration?" Ankit said, "I would love to go too. It has been a long time since I got such experience." Puneet stayed along with Akshat, "I think it's an awkward idea. But it's up to you, it's your night.." Diya said, "Come on guys! I want to go to a strip club and here you guys are not interested. Seriously!?.. Akshat last time I tried to convince you you were really not in the mood.. This time I am gonna go, so if you want you can tag along." Akshat was surprised at how she was putting it. Diya immediately went back to her room, and the guys were like she made her point already. With no other choice, they went on and got ready for a sleazy night. Diya had her plans sorted and as they got in the car she shared the location to drive to. Upon reaching the place, they were excited to see the crowd at the location. Soon Diya dialed someone and after waiting for 10 minutes one person came to receive them. Guys was surprised to see her having some contacts in the place to let them in, Diya soon explained as she saw Akshat's look, "Relax I asked Maggi and she has contacts here so got us in" As they all got in they got a nice comfy place to sit with front row view to an elevated podium. They know what it means, soon there will be a private show for them. Diya said, "Maybe I will get something to drink" Suddenly a girl in a crop top and shorts approached and Diya ordered the 'Signature rum with the speciality'. Guys were surprised to see Diya taking the lead and a few minutes later the lights on them turned off and were now pointed onto the podium. And soon after a girl wearing the least of fabrics came holding the bottle and poured in their glasses. They all cheered and Diya was able to see the guys getting excited now. The girl was now doing her dance moves for us. There was no way the men next to her were gonna hold, and the first one to jump off was Ankit. He was dancing and having a good time. Then the girl all of a sudden approached Akshat and started getting cozy with him. She was kissing his neck and trying to seduce him. Akshat was not involved and kept his limits. Diya realized she was hampering his moment. To ease the things Diya went on and cheered Akshat. Moments later Diya called the girl to give Puneet and Ankit some time of hers. Akshat asked, "Thanks for rescuing me.." Diya smiled, "I want to do you if it's okay!" Akshat said, "Here?!" Diya smiled and said, "Just I want to live that fantasy of ours. What do you think?" Ankit was surprised and said, "I would be so damned.." Diya laughed and as the girl was doing Puneet Diya took off to visit the washroom. As she came out our dancer was off the table and was returning. Diya called her and asked, "Hey Girl! Could you help me with one thing?.." She humbly responded, "Sure girl!.. My name is Sofie though.." Diya asked, "Sofie, I want to treat my man's fantasy.. Is there a way I can get to dress in something hot for him and entertain him?" Sofie was surprised, "I am not sure if I am getting that right?" Diya blushed and said, "You are getting it right! I want to get on stage and do a show for my man. It was our fantasy and I want to surprise him by fulfilling it." She smiled and said, "Are you sure you want to do that? You will please more than just your man.. But if you want to then it's okay.. Do you have any experience on stage? Or are you?" Diya said, "I am new to this.. I just want to surprise him and put on a show simple!" She called Diya to the backstage dressing room and then told her, "Let me call in our manager and then will sort it out.." Diya felt it was getting complicated as she saw her discussing with the manager. As Diya was about to leave she called back, "Hey my manager is okay with it and since it's an unusual request he is asking a small price as the stage fee. It's just to cover the expense of a girl's dance, and you can do your thing. And just be sure not to offend other customers who come to you, just politely deny and come out. Just that we don't want to spoil the reputation of the bar." Diya nodded and agreed to pay. The girl took her to the changing room and showed her a huge row of clothing, shoes, and accessories. Diya was sceptic about the clothing as it could be shared by many, when Sofie said, "Don't worry those are all well conditioned." Diya wore a glittery gold bikini, then a short frilled skirt, a mesh top and a Sinamay hat. And finally put on an eye mask to cover her identity. Diya looked at herself in the mirror, though she looked amazing, she was now getting nervous. Sofie approached and asked, "Do you wanna get high?" Diya was excited as she never dealt with drugs, "Are you selling something?" Sofie laughed and said, "No silly! I just thought you would be a nice one to share with.. Here take this.." Sofie handed Diya a small vial of liquid, "Take a sip and enjoy your moment. It will lighten things for you." Diya followed as she said and took a sip. The tangy flavour took a moment to settle, but she was okay and asked, "Damn it tastes horrible.. The girl smiled and gave her matching heels for the attire." Diya was checking her final look when the girl teased, "Are you just gonna keep admiring yourself or gonna let others as well?" Diya felt the odd joke and smiled as Sofie led the way out. Then she said, "I ordered another girl to your podium just to cover for you.. As soon as she is down you can go okay!!.." Diya was nervous and Sofie gave her a few tips for walking and dancing. And she could see her guys were now open to enjoy and the new girl on their podium was letting them touch her. To her surprise, Akshat and Ankit were having a great moment with the dancer while she was away. Ankit was openly holding the girl and Akshat took pics with her too. Anyways Diya was about to blow things away. Sofie said, "Those noisy men of yours tipped her well. And the extra treats have drawn in a lot of attention.. Don't worry about the extra attention just do your thing. If anything goes wrong our guys will help you out." Diya needed to give him a hint and she sent a text. Diya was suddenly getting the odd excitement as the drug was getting hold of her. As the new girl got off the podium and returned, Sofie said, "It's your turn now.. have a wild one!" Diya put on her mask and walked in style as the sound of heels clicking announced her arrival with the big bottle of rum.
Men were enjoying the moment as the rum was kicking in. Puneet said, "Ah Diya missed this second girl.." Ankit said, "Yeah! She is the best.. never had such an experience.." Akshat checked his phone. And Diya's message was saying give me 15 minutes. It has already been 20 minutes. And as the second girl entertained them seemed their podium attracted a lot of attention. Many men had gathered in their place. It wasn't private anymore but It all seemed fine. The only thing he is not sure what Diya is planning to do. Akshat said, "She will be back in a moment.." Puneet said, "The last one attracted a lot of men to our place.." Ankit said, "Yeah.." Akshat said, "Ankit was going wild over her as she let him squeeze those melons.." Men were laughing and suddenly a stranger from the back overheard them and said, "If you tip her then she will do more." The strangers were certainly friendly. And then suddenly the podium lights turned on again. Ankit got excited, "Wow! Are we getting another treat?" Akshat noticed a message from Diya, 'Would you slap my bums.. I will let you..' And then noticed a girl coming up with a bottle in hand. Puneet said, "This one seems to be a bit overdressed for this.. Hey!! come on get rid of those.." As she approached, there was a struggle to open the bottle. But she managed to open it and then approached Akshat, though everyone was holding the glass to her she started pouring in the drink for Akshat first. The oddity in this was noticeable and Akshat realized it was Diya. Spellbound Akshat was speechless and just kept staring at her. She poured in random drinks to every man who came in and then handed the bottle to Ankit. As she messaged, she came and stood next to Akshat with her bums turned to him. Akshat went on and gave a gentle slap on her ass. And Diya then started to go around to climb up the podium. Puneet, Ankit and a couple of lucky others also slapped her ass, as she made her way to the podium. Diya deliberately faced Akshat and started posing and dancing facing him. The surprising part was when she invited Akshat to come and open the hook, but in a rush, Puneet went on and opened up the skirt for her. As she stood up Puneet pulled the skirt and revealed her thongs, which were barely hiding her privates, and revealed her full bums with the transparent straps. Diya went on and tossed over the cap onto Akshat and then soon removed her mesh top and threw it onto Akshat as well. It was a full dedicated performance for Akshat but Diya in the excitement ignored the rest of the world. But for Akshat it was getting a little uncomfortable cheering his wife stripping on the podium. But he realized she was daring to fulfil their fantasy. Showing off some sleazy moves she knelt on the floor and widened the legs. Her bold move left the thongs struggling to cover her crotch. Suddenly Puneet noticed the tattoo that was revealed slightly and mumbled "Diya.." That's when Puneet got his hint that it's Diya. As Akshat was sitting next to him, Puneet looked at him in an apologetic manner. But Akshat was cooling off from this surprise performance of hers and gestured to relax. It was now time for Diya to do a lap dance, as she came down to the ground the crowd cheered. Everyone drooled over to see who was the lucky one to get treated. Diya approached Akshat and mounted his lap. Diya started with some grinding moves and entertained his boner. Akshat loved the exotic treat he was getting. Diya placed his hands on her breasts and whispered, "Honey.. wanna get the extra treat?" Akshat was surprised and said, "Of course why not." Diya held onto his head and let him dip into her cleavage. For onlookers, the generous treat was bliss, as everyone cheered for them. There were some Oops moments as things got carried away while they were enjoying their fantasy. Diya would cover up upon realizing her tits were on display. Akshat said, "You are smoking hot.. no doubt the crowd is cheering.." Diya blushed and said, "Another customer!?.. What do you say?!" Before Akshat could say, Diya got off his lap and looked at Puneet as she corrected her underwear, Ankit was calling for a treat as well when Diya smiled as she was feeling high. Diya climbed on Puneet, "Better I will do you.." Puneet felt awkward at the moment as Diya was in a very arousing position. Diya felt his hard boner and started entertaining it sliding her crotch on top of his boner. As the moment was high Diya asked, "Would you like to have the special treat?" Puneet had no words, Diya pulled him in and did him same as Akshat. A strange moment as Puneet was getting aroused and enjoying the feel. Diya kept Puneet's hands on her breasts as she let him play with her tits as well. Suddenly a guy was jumping from behind, "Can I get the special as well?" Diya shook her head in rejection and gently smiled. As soon as she was done with Puneet, she got off him and coming close to Akshat she whispered, "If you guys offer me a good tip then I can do a private show for you.." Akshat replied, "I would prefer that instead of such a public show.." Diya whispered, "In that case find one upstairs I will change and join you guys.." Diya smiled and waved at everyone, while one person followed her. He was apparently exchanging numbers. Diya momentarily spoke and took off as she rushed her way to changing rooms, avoiding any other advances. Guys were trying to fathom the night, what just happened? As Akshat turned to Puneet, the feeling was mutual. Akshat said, "Let's go find a private place.. Diya asked to book one for us." Akshat was talking to the staff when their first host Sofia came in and directed them to a private cubicle upstairs. Men settled in and noticed there was a similar platform for a candid experience. Was Diya aiming to put on another show? As guys sat in surprise about the whole evening. Diya in the meantime wore a sexy pair of lingerie set and returned to her guys. As she entered they all cheered. Akshat was now away from formalities as he openly accepted her bold ways. Diya handed her phone to Ankit and asked him to take some candid moments of Diya and Akshat. Diya took the pose on top of the platform and was doing gentle shaking moves for the camera. Then went on and took place on Akshat 's lap as she redid the entire play for the camera. They cheered as the two were romancing. Diya untied her bra and let Akshat feel her bare boobs. They were all high and Akshat was getting along well with the situation and held no grudge as Diya treated him. There was an extended kiss session as the two engaged in a detailed make-out. Diya lost her bra as Akshat was getting desperate at the moment. Diya blushed as she realized her bare tits were exposed and covered them up breaking the romantic moment. Diya sat next to Akshat realizing the moment was unbearable and exciting. She picked up the bra to cover casually. Akshat said, "I need to visit the washroom. I will be back in a breeze." As Akshat left Diya asked Ankit, "Can you check if we can get something to snack." Ankit stood up and went to check. With just Diya and Puneet in the room now it was awkward for Puneet to see such an act from her with her man next to her. Diya could equally feel the questions in his head, Diya tossed her bra got on top of Puneet and engaged in a kiss she was all over him. Puneet stopped her and asked, "What's with you now? You are high." Diya said, "Relax! Tonight we are going to sort this whole mess.." Diya tried to remove his shirt but Puneet resisted. Diya said, "I want to open up our relationship. I can't keep these cravings secret anymore." Puneet felt her desires strong and with him rock hard and her rubbing her crotch on his boner, things were getting desperate. Diya asked, "Stand up.." As Puneet stood up Diya eventually succeeded in revealing his naked upper torso. They indulged in a deep kiss and suddenly Diya noticed a presence in the room. Akshat stood there in awe as he saw Diya reaching Puneet's crotch. Diya pulled Akshat closer and brought him into the triple play. There was no stopping now, Diya began kissing Akshat and unbuttoned both of their pants. And as soon as she made her way to their manhoods, she started stroking them. momentarily Diya ducked between the two and started doing them both orally one by one. Akshat and Puneet were watching each other in between but in that hazy moment, they felt it was better to give in than to speak about it. Diya was able to milk out Akshat and clean his load. Now It was time for Puneet and as Akshat relaxed on the couch Diya decided to take it further. Letting Puneet sit Diya removed her lowers and mounted him. Diya gave out loud moans as his hard member entered her. Diya's moans were definitely making Akshat jealous but his member was as hard as ever seeing the action which made the moment even more surprising. Puneet now let her lie down on the couch and started drilling her properly. The two came together in a mutual play, as they both released enticing moans. As Ankit entered the room with some snacks he was shocked to see the action in the room. It was nothing like he ever imagined. Akshat sat with his member in hand and Diya was getting drilled by Puneet. Ankit just kept the tray of snacks and drinks on the platform. With nothing to say he just settled onto the couch trying to comprehend the sight in front of him. As Puneet was done, Diya gestured for Akshat to come in. And Akshat was now releasing all the mixed feelings. Diya knew his pace was not like the usual and his rage was expected. Diya was getting a well-deserving fuck as Akshat filled her too. Akshat moaned as he concluded the play, "It's a daring move, Diya. Can't believe you had this in you.. the courage to don such a bold one." Diya blushed as she thought in her head, Honey you have no idea what I am capable of! But then she just kept things polite, "It was surely a wild night.." Diya took a piece of snack and started having it, "I am a bit hungry.. But this plate would do just fine for now.. I need you both again.." Akshat asked, "What do you mean.." Diya said, "Akshat your fantasies have really left me craving all along.. so why don't we do it" Akshat looked at Puneet and said, "Can we have a word together?" Diya realized Akshat was a bit tense about this thing. And as they left Diya put on her lingeries, "Oh these men!! They complicate things which are fully sorted in front of them.." Ankit said, "So far so good. Let us see how he will take it." Diya said, "I like the way you came up with this idea." Diya went close to him and gave a peck on his cheeks as she fondled his crotch, "Oh dear you are tempted too.." Diya teased Ankit's boner and they laughed. Ankit asked, "Wasn't Akshat easy to get along?" Diya laughed and then said, "I have given him a little dose of drugs.. Same as what I had?" Ankit was surprised as he heard it. Diya explained the things and he understood how Diya got her boldness. Momentarily Akshat came and noticed Diya wasn't done yet and said, "Ankit Puneet's calling you to the washroom" As Ankit left Akshat asked Diya, "Hey don't you think we had a great night already!" Diya knew he was selling his narrative to this whole scenario. He explained, "Whatever happened was good. Let us keep it as a one-night thing and forget." Diya smiled and said, "Honey I would say let's get rid of the lid of your Jar of fantasies. As I am loving it now." Akshat smiled and said, "How are you this easy in doing all this? You used to be nervous with this sort of thing." They laughed about and soon Puneet and Ankit came in. They finished the snacks as Diya went to the changing room. As she came back Diya said, "The manager was appreciating my performance and offered special invites for the future." They all laughed about the evening as they left the place. They were all drunk and there was no way any of them could drive but the fantasies of the night didn't end. As Diya was going crazy, sitting between Puneet and Ankit as they kept making out in the backseat, Akshat was getting awkward stares from the driver as it was live and clear for him through the mirror. As they reached the room, Diya pulled Puneet to her room and lay sandwiched between Akshat and Puneet.
As Akshat and Diya were kissing passionately Puneet was fondling her tits from behind. Puneet asked, "Guys I wanted to ask you something.. Are you guys into sharing?" The surprising question interrupted the romantic kiss but then it was supposed to come up eventually. Puneet continued, "That strange tattoo below the waist is about that right?.." Akshat and Diya were eye to eye, as they realized it cant be avoided. Diya said, "I was just trying to resolve the troubles between two best friends.." Akshat realized her efforts to dodge Puneet's question. Puneet also felt her avoiding the question. As Diya turned to face up, Puneet's hands now felt her waist and were caressing the bums. Opening up access to her crotch Puneet went lower on her and asked, "So, what could this mean?.." Diya said, "It's just.." Akshat said interrupting her, "She loves to share love with others.." Puneet felt a strange excitement as he realized his impressions about her were true. Diya felt the stares from both men in the room. Diya said, "Well don't blame me if I have a big appetite.." There was a round of laughs as she felt her secrets out in the open. Akshat said, "I wouldn't share my love but looks like she wants to share.." Puneet giggled and his fingers were reaching her spot, "I guess with such an abundance of it why be selfish.. right Diya.." Diya smiled and said, "So, finally we all are on the same page.." As Puneet was on her crotch he could see the rings and tracing them with his fingertip he noticed. There were more rings than last time, "So there are 4 rings here.. Is there one for me?" Diya's eyes widened probably warning him, when Akshat said, "I guess only Diya can shed light on it.." Diya turning shy hesitated to reply. Diya said, "Yours isn't there yet.." Puneet asked, "So you pen down all the guys that you have been with?.." Diya smiled and said, "Yes.." Puneet asked, "So does it mean I will get a permanent place here as well.." Diya blushed and said, "We will see that in time.." Puneet asked, "So.. Who are these special people.. I would like to meet them.." Diya smiled and said, "There is plenty of time for it, I will explain.. For now, come here and ease my sore lips.." Diya reached out to Puneet and directed his lips to the right place between her legs. Puneet realized there was no reason to press on it after all they have reached a new phase in their relationship, the kind that can't be named.