1 - Welcome • Rules & Payment

Welcome to The Moon Awards 2023!--------------------------------------------------------The moon is a beautiful planet which can be seen at night when the sky is clear

--------------------------------------------------------
The moon is a beautiful planet which can be seen at night when the sky is clear.

--------------------------------------------------------
Our awards will be hosted & judged by the one and only Bloodyvampzzz. No other judges are needed for the awards this year.

--------------------------------------------------------
We wish you to have a pleasant and comfortable stay here.

--------------------------------------------------------
All writers, small, big, experienced or detailed are welcomed.
However, we kindly ask everyone to read the following rules and payment in order to participate in the awards.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RULES~Please read them all or else you cannot participate

RULES
~Please read them all or else you cannot participate.~

--------------------------------------------------------
1 - Be patient.
Since we have had some bad incidents last time we will include this rule from now on. BE PATIENT. Nothing can happen without patience.

2 - Do not put pressure on the judge.
Repeating again, there will be no other judges except for me, Rebecca, because there are always more participants but no judges. This year I will be the one to judge. But DO NOT PUT PRESSURE ON THE JUDGE. I will try to look through as many books as I can.

3 - You can enter up to 2 books maximum.
Many people have put more than 4 books on my last awards so this year will be different. A participant can enter 2 books maximum.

4 - Be kind and respectful.
To not cause drama and get on the blacklist we kindly ask everyone to be respectful and nice to others as we are all humans.

5 - Do not ask what is the password.
The password that you will have to put on the form is hidden somewhere on this page. You will be disqualified if you keep asking what is the password. It will be easy to find it, and a hint is that it is put in bold + italic.

6 - For any questions DM me.
If you have any questions please DM me and I will inform you about everything you need to know.

7 - If you won please DM me.
If you win when the winners are announced I kindly ask you to DM me with your user on Discord, Snapchat, etc. if you want to use the sticker and the certificate.

8 - We do not accept 18+ books / books that contain mature content.
Since the host & judge is a minor we kindly ask you to find a better place to enter with your book if it is 18+.

9 - Your book must be in english.

10 - Last but not least, your book must be published and must have 1 chapter (excluding prologue, author's note etc.)

THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 20TH OF SEPTEMBER! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AND THE DATE IS DELAYED I WILL INFORM YOU

--------------------------------------------------------
PAYMENT
~the payment does not require real life money. refusing to complete the payment will disqualify you.~

--------------------------------------------------------
1 - Follow my best friend's account.
You can simply follow her by clicking here: crazyynebula. Do not unfollow.

2 - Follow my account permanently.
To follow me click here: Bloodyvampzzz. Do not unfollow as it will disqualify you.

3 - Add this book to your private & public list.

4 - Read my newest book that I will be updating almost weekly.
The book is called "The Vampire's Curse" and you can find it on my profile. Do not fake read.

5 - Give a detailed shoutout to this book.
Make sure to tick the "announce my followers" box when posting this book on your community.

6 - Last but not least, favorite every chapter of this book.

--------------------------------------------------------
BLACKLIST
~the ones who have broken the rules are put on this list. hopefully we do not want this list to be full.~
[NONE]
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and understanding! Go on and read the next pages!