1 - unforgettable date

It has been 2 weeks since the total drama reboot ended after the final episode with Priya winning the money. On the show, every episode was full of drama, friendship and romance.

During the season a special romantic spark ran through 2 certain contestants leading them into a relationship happening at the end of the season.

The people particularly, were Julia the mean girl not afraid to fight back but who masked it with a fake hippie vintage girl character. The other is Wayne, the ice hockey leader who would do anything to support people around him if possible.

Nobody had expected such an unusual relationship between people who probably didn't like each other's hobbies.

But in truth, they felt comfortable in each other's company. When each episode ended for the day Wayne constantly tried convincing Julia to talk, just the two of them, alone. Julia never knew how she let herself talk to some dumb hockey player as if they were close.

'I don't need friends' the vicious girl always advised themself but she still appreciated Wayne, when alone of course. The unique duo always ranted and told stories before they auditioned for total drama, some were tragic, amusing, engrossing or just random.

But that doesn't matter now, as Wayne was getting ready for his first-ever date with the social media influencer. The hockey lover was bouncing on his feet, obviously excited as he gripped his phone in his hands his smile beaming down at it.

He found a perfect place that his best buddy Raj suggested to him as he discovered it while out walking with his boyfriend Bowie. The place seemed so perfect, he was confident they both were going to enjoy it.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he recalled that he needed to send a text to Julia to inform he was coming to pick her up as he now started to type away in their Instagram DMs.

//
[Wayne 🏒] < Hi Jules im coming 2 pick you up!!!
//

Before he could close his phone, the typing bubble suddenly appeared on the screen indicating that Julia was replying.

//
[ Wayne 🏒] < Hi Jules im coming 2 pick u up!!!

[Julia! 💗] < alr him excited to see you!
//

He beamed at his phone staring at the message with a warm feeling before shoving it in his pocket and exiting the house.

Once he made sure his door was locked, entering the truck he owned  Wayne turned the engine on and started driving to Julia's place with excitement.

(Time skip to when Wayne reaches Julia's house)

Wayne was now parked in front of Julia's house sending a text, saying he was there while leaping out of the car and locking it as he began to walk towards the front door. As he was close to the door, it quickly swung open to show a familiar girl standing there looking at Wayne with a soft grin.

"Wow, Julia you look stunning!" Impressed, he analyzed Julia's outfit his eyes softening at the sight in front of him.

The girl is seen to wear a lilac turtle neck. An elegant white cardigan wrapped around her added with a pair of baggy ripped jeans. Julia's Converse shoes looked as if she just bought them from a store.

The purple mild eyes glanced at the hockey player as she slightly smiled "You don't look too bad yourself." she snickered as she carried on eyeing Wayne's outfit.

Wayne stood wearing a white hoodie with a navy blue jacket that had 2 front pockets worn over it also a pair of black cargo shorts to match with it. He had Nike trainers on what looked slightly tatty, but you could tell he tried taking care of them.