Jealousy // Angst

TWS: Mentions of sexual assault

Cody had been crushing on Noah since they were 12,and ever since they got on this show a girl called Emma had been getting very close to him. The two didn't even spend time together anymore,it was as if Noah just didn't care about him anymore.

The gap-toothed boy went into the boys side of the cabin and tried to talk to Noah, he responded to him but sounded slightly annoyed as Cody ranted excitedly about random things like the ninja turtles and started kicking his legs back and forth. He noticed Noah wasn't responding and looked at him.
''Oh uh.. Sorry for bothering you'' Cody said, his voice breaking a bit when Noah just grabbed his book while he was talking. He didn't respond to Cody and he just got up and left, Noah didn't care and grabbed his phone, texting 'Emma''

After awhile Chris told everyone they were having a campfire that night, and Cody sat down next to Noah, who didn't notice and just kept on his phone. Not only had Noah started ignoring him, Sara became worse with the stalking and he started to gain a phobia of being kidnapped, stalked and sexually assaulted from when Sara took a picture of him in the shower, and tried to forcefully pin him down and kiss him. He didn't bother trying to talk to Noah, as he looked busy and probably had enough going on, right?

Cody just stared at the fire, he wasn't strong, or weak, he never ate. His dad told him he looked too chubby when he was younger and used to shout at him a lot, him mom on the other hand was very kind, though. But wasn't home much, and he wasn't surprised due to how awful his dads personality was, he never knew why. The only good thing in his life had already started to drift away from him, Noah. He just.. wanted him to love him back.

Just staring at the fire, until Chris announced it was over Cody went back into the cabins and pulled over the cover and laid down in a ball and pulled it back over him, closing his eyes which were tearing up, silently crying so nobody noticed. 

Noah's POV

I've been more focused on my phone then Cody, sure I feel bad, but what's it going to do? He's just my friend, he'll get it. I mean, I like Emma, and he likes Sara! So obviously he doesn't care. I sat in my bed and heard a few noises from gap boy while he was asleep and I was reading but I ignored it. I should probably get some sleep too, we have challenges tomorrow.

The next morning.. I.. Well woke up and had a drink, sitting outside for a bit after getting dressed and Cody came out with red eyes but I continued drinking my drink, minding my business, maybe Sara said something to him. Cody sat down on a bench and Sara obviously sat next to him, kissing him a few times. Did they finally get together? Cody seemed to push away a bit but that was normal, right. I should mind my business anyway. 

Our challenge was to escape past on fire tripwires, pirhannas and a bridge full of ice. You know, your usual morning? I got past them all and slipped a bit on the ice but just slid on my stomach across, which was pretty easy to say the least.  

After all of the challenges and voting that day, we finally had free time to roam around, I was sat near the lake reading. I hadn't seen Cody the whole afternoon, I may aswell check on him, he wasn't outside, so I went up to the cabin.

I gently open the door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part 2?

If so, please leave ideas for part 2 :) Would be appreciated.