Jealousy // Part 2

Noah's POV

The door creaked open and I saw the most horrid sight.
''C-CODY?!'' I didnt know what to say. I just started crying, i didnt have anything else to do. This is all my fault. I took him down from the rope and held him in my arms. ''Please, Cody.. Please.. You're not dead, you're not dead..'' I cried into his chest with a heart that wasnt beating. I can't believe I didn't noticed, I'm so stupid. I won't be able to see Codys happy smile, laugh... Or him shouting my name and running up to me to just hug me. 

My ears started ringing and everything went blank, only focusing on Cody, not everyone around me. I don't care about Emma anymore. Or anyone. I lost my favourite person. Chris finally come over to what happend and pointed the cameras towards us, he never cared about any of us, just his fucking ratings.
''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?'' I shouted at him, smashing the camera. People started taking Cody away, they can't.. They cant do this.. I never even got to confess my feelings towards him. 

I can't even cry anymore, everything was hurting, my ears were ringing.. I passed out.

After awhile we started doing challenges again, I got voted out right after the challenge because I made us loose. 
''Whatever, im out of here.'' I said and walked away with a dreaded look on my face and sat on the boat. ''Just take me home'' I said to the driver, he said he couldnt, but i told him about what happend and sure he did take me home. 

Cody's Ghost POV OooOOOOoOOOO spooky

Noah looked awful, he was barely eating and getting out of bed to do anything. He was kicked off not long ago after his depression started, but I made sure to stay with him until he was dead. I talked to him for hours on end, I know he can't hear me. I wish he could, though. It would be much better, wouldn't it.

He finally woke up and I smiled, walking up to him and kissing his forehead, it probably just felt like a gust of wind to him, but ill take what I can get! Until Noah rubbed his forehead i titled my head, and looked down at him, taking a step backwards. 
''C-Cody..?'' He said, looking at me as tears formed in his eyes. I was confused, how could he see me?..  He started crying.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I know it's short, I didn't have much to make out of it, but I made this so you guys could have a few breakdowns. Anyway, should I make a part where Codys still alive? And Noah starts to notice signs