Drawing // Fluff

Noah had a few marks on his legs from military training from when he was younger, from total drama island and a few more things, and Cody noticed this and grabbed a pen. The taller one was laying down on his phone and felt something on his leg, moving the phone from his vision and saw Cody drawing on his leg, he smiled. Cody looked back at him, grinning.

''What are you doing?'' Noah chuckled, looking at his beautiful face
''I'm drawing over your scars!'' He says, while making a small flower on one. Although, yes, Noah didn't like ink being stuck on his skin for ages, this was an exception. He found it cute that Cody noticed all his features. Noah sneakily took a picture of Cody doing it, his lips rising at the picture. 

Cody started making a small house and garden out of the marks and finally finished, placing a kiss on the small flower and placed the pen down.
''Noahhh im boreddd'' Cody said, right after he finished. Which Noah had expected.
''Well since you have pens, why dont we do a drawing contest?'' He suggested, the shorter boy excited by the idea and passed Noah a pen, taking 2 sheets of paper and passing one to him.

''Mine is obviously going to be better than yours'' Noah said, smirking. ''Oh yeah?'' ''Yeah.'' Cody rolled his eyes, starting to draw, and so did Noah. Drawing along the paper, he started to make a drawing of a bear and polar bear playing rock paper scissors, and Cody made a cat playing with a ball of yarn. Noah took a peek at Codys and seemed surprised that he was good at drawing, he knew Cody had a sketchbook but never actually thought he'd be good at it!

''Alright.. Now we need someone to rate them and see who won'' 
''Owen..? No.. He dosent know anything about art.. Izzy.. Neither does she.. uhm.. Lindsey!'' Cody suggested, Noah nodded his head to the idea, even if she mistaken him for Tyler. The phone rang, and Lindsey picked up
''Hey guys, what's up?'' She asked, brushing her hair still.
''We were wondering if you could rate our drawings?'' Cody asked, she nodded her head and he held them up infront of the camera, letting a gasp of excitement she said ''Oooh they both look so good! Buttt.. Im gonna rate the cat one.. 7.5 and the bears 9 because I LOVE bears.'' 
''Thanks, bye, speak to you later'' Cody said and ended the call after she replied back with the same thing.

''Awww I lost!'' Cody said, a bit jealous. ''Well you definitely won my heart instead'' Noah smirked at him and winked,''You're so stupid'' Cody said and smiled.