𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

I WAS SHAKING IN MY SANDALS

I WAS SHAKING IN MY SANDALS. literally. i had arrived at the pool party, and my stomach was constantly turning with nerves. i had my ear piece hooked up, so i could hear the girls. my hair which was down, hid it well.

when i told my mother i was going to a party, she nearly passed out.

"you got this." calia said in my ear.

"kamari! you made it." dd exclaimed, rushing over to me. i smiled at the younger boy and embraced him in a hug. "hey dd."

"you look good." he looked me up and down, making me awkwardly look around. "thank youuu."

the bathing suit i wore was very revealing. i also wore a pink cover up, which flowed behind me.

"cmon, jay's waiting for you."

i let him lead me to where jay was, when we got closer, he was standing by who i assume was his friends. he held a blunt in his hand as he smoked.

"you smoke?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth as i approached him. jay licked his lips, eyeing my up and down. "yea. i'm glad you made it ma."

he hugged me, wrapping his arm around my waist. when i didn't hug back, he steps away from me, looking me up and down again.

"pink look good on you."

"play uninterested!" eira snapped in my ear. "thanks." i dryly said to him. dd snorts, walking away with the other boys.

"walk wimme?"

"sure i guess." i shrug. looking to the left of me, i see celeste watching us, she wore a white bathing suit and i couldn't help but to just stare.

she looks so good.

she gives me a thumbs up and turns away, and my eyes drift down to her ass. "you okay?" jay asks. snapping out of my trance i nod. "mhm."

"stop staring at my ass mari." celeste says in my ear. i mumble a apology. "so why you move to new york?"

"my mom got a new job."

"you shouldn't have said that." eira snaps. what the fuck do i say then?? this question was about me, not you. "shut the fuck up eira." celeste replies.

"oh- you fuck wit anybody?"

i simply shrug.

"your only defending her because you got some weird attraction to her. she won't fuck with you celeste." eira scoffs. my mind drifts back to that night. little did she know.

flashback.

"your mom doesn't care that i'm here?" celeste asks, looking nervous of getting caught. "why would she care?"