The first job

Sugar's POV:
Job.......
So I sat on the chair and looked at the cameras.A shadow came and I looked behind was Vincent."So purple man....Your name must be Vincent I guess,"I said,not looking at him.
"Your pretty cute..."He said to me.
Everything went black my eyes were black.Vincent stared at me.Jermery was scared.I looked at Vincent and grabed his T-shirt and said"I AM NOT CUTE!!!!"
Then I began to calm down.
Jermery told me to rest on the couch
while Vincent hid behind the table.
I got a phone call from Mike and told him everything is fine."Every thing expect THE PURPLE MAN."I said smiling at Jermery."What did he do?"Mike replied."You know called me that word...."I said."Oh....I have to go bye!"Mike said switching off his phone."When is this going to END!!-OMG!!!!!FREDDY IS.....MOVING!?"I said looking at the camera."They always move, babe," Vincent said to me,smiling.But what I did was ingnore him and switch on the lights and saw.....THE CHICKEN!!!!I quickly closed the door before it arrived."Ding dong ding dong Yay!!!!!!!"The bells rung as the chicken went back to its place.So did the bear.When I got out of the room, I saw Vincent trying to punch Jermery for NOTHING!!!!I quickly ran into the room but Vincent locked it."JERMERY!!!!!!"I shouted while Vincent started punching Jermery.I quckily called Mike and he said he is on his way.I panicked and banged the door."JERMERY!!!!!"I shouted once more then Vincent stopped.He opened the door and grabed my wrist."LET GO JERK!!!!STUPID GAY!!"I shouted as I ponited the needle to him.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"He sceramed as he went out of the room."Wow this thing is amazing.Jermery!!You ok?"I said coming towards him.Then Mike arrived with his First-Aid-Kit box.He bandage all the brusies and said to me,"He is fine Sugar.Don't to freak out.I bought you water."I took the water and drank all.Mike was shocked."Wow Sugar your so thirsty,"said Mike carring Jermery to the couch."I have been up for 6 hours dude.Can't I be thirsty?"Mike did the funny face and left to find Vincent for bulling Jermery again.I sat on the couch beside Jermery and Jermery blushed.Then a adult sat on the couch and when I looked at him,it was............................Vincent the grape guy.I freaked out and jumped out of the couch when a kid bit Vincent's leg and said,"FREE GRAPE!!!!!!!!!"Every kid went to Vincent and bit him when his knife flew out aiming at me but it missed.It was 2 feet away from me.
I gasped in horror.

(I"ll continue later sorry I got no time today)