Chapter 3

Chloe blankly gazes at the floating small beings before turning to look at Timmy, "...I'm not hallucinating that they're flying, right? I did eat my meds this morning right?"

Timmy coughs, ignoring Chloe's last sentence for the time being, before walking in between the stage and her, "They're floating, really. So anyway you got fairies, magical beings that you can make wishes and they will make them true. Though there are rules that restrict as to what you can wish."

The stage disappears and the fairies slowly fly and hover above Timmy, then a pair of spectacles appear on Wanda's eyes, "Ahem, let us take care of this Sport." She waves her wand.

A giant purple book appears in between them, prompting Chloe to jump away with a yelp, "Here is the book of rules, or Da Rules." The book opens up to reveal pages that have words that are like runes, "Let us take this moment to go over the rules on which wish you can –"

Cosmo quickly flies over the book then grabs it, "Or you can choose to not read it!" He chucks the book away to the farthest corner of the room then proudly smiles as if he had vanquished his greatest nemesis.

Timmy laughs as he sees Wanda strangling Cosmo with an angry look then turns to look at Chloe, who is awkwardly looking at the spectacle, "Don't worry about the rules, if you ever make a wish that violates it, then Wanda will tell you. She's basically the "buzz kill" around here."

Wanda stops her action then turns to look at the duo with squinted eyes, "Don't you dare corrupt her, Sport. It's already hard enough to deal with one Timmy, add in another one and you can bet Cosmo's wieners that a resignation letter will immediately pop up at Jorgan's desk."

Cosmo gasps then a wiener materializes right next to him, "You will never get my wiener!" He grabs it then lets out a menacing growl, though it would be if he wasn't getting strangled.

Timmy raises his hands up with an awkward smile, "Alright, alright, I give." He looks away then quietly mutters, "For now."

"What did you say, Sport?"

"Nothing." He quickly turns his head back while innocently smiling at Wanda, who frowns but sighs. She turns her attention back to Chloe, who looks as if she doesn't know what to make of the situation.

"...Anyway, Chloe, I know this is a lot to take in and if you need time –"

"Can I wish for a carnivorous plant that is big enough to eat people?"

Wanda blinks then let go off Cosmo, who exaggeratedly breathes in and out, "...Erm, Chloe dear, why do you want a –"

"One carnivorous plant coming up!"

Cosmo interrupts Wanda with a loud voice while waving his wand in his hand, which briefly lights up to materialize a giant potted plant that has razor sharp teeth in its mouth and thorns covering all over its body, right in the middle of the room.

Timmy looks at the plant then glances at Chloe, who also glances at him, "Not bad for a first wish." He smirks, prompting her to shyly smile and mutter a small thanks. He opens his mouth to continue talking, though he doesn't get the chance as the plant decided to instantly chomp on him.

"TIMMY!" Chloe screams with wide eyes as she sees Timmy's body outline from the plant then it travels further down the plant, then she turns to look at the faeries, who calmly watches the situation, "Why aren't you guys panicking?!"

Wanda blinks, Cosmo... Doing Cosmo thing, Poof shrugs, and the plant lets out a burp, "Chloe dear, this is really really tame compared to what we've been through, to the point that Timmy can easily get out!" The former calmly explains but shouts at the end.

"Why do you have to always ruin my fun Wanda?!" Timmy shouts from deep within the pot.

"Because, Sport, you have a terrible sense of humor and definition of "fun" and I am, in your words, a buzz kill."

The plant's head advances on Chloe, who fearfully gazes at it, but soon freezes. The plant lets out a series of coughs while its body spasms, until a hand emerges out from its mouth. Another hand emerges out of the mouth then it pries it open, revealing Timmy safe and sound, though with an annoyed look.

Timmy lets out a loud sigh, "Hey Chloe, mind wishing this plant away? You're going to have to learn how to fix the mess that your wish caused and will cause." He calmly gazes at her while effortlessly holding the plant's mouth open, even through the latter's efforts to chomp down on its resisting food.

Chloe blinks then shakes her head, "O-oh, righ-right." She lets out a cough, "I wish the plant is dead!"

Wanda waves her wand then the plant quickly starts to decay, prompting Timmy to jump down. He lands right in front of Chloe, who lets out a terrified squeak, then he laughs with his eyes closed.

"Hahahahah, you should see the look on your face right now!"

Chloe's expression darkens but quickly switches to an annoyed look, "Jerk, I was worried about you! You could have died!"

Timmy abruptly stops laughing, switching to a more serious look, a look that causes Chloe to flinch and feel as if she was seeing something inhuman take over his body.

"Death lost its meaning years ago, Chloe. If you know what I've been through, then dealing with a simple big carnivore plant is just a Tuesday's snack."

"Sport, today's Sunday."

"...Really. Just really, you can't let me have a cool moment of forewarning, Wanda?"

*TTTTTTTTTTTT*

A/N

Erm, yeah, a bit shorter than I would have liked but I feel it's fine. Life's been a bitch, more so nowadays, and... Yeah, I got nothing else to say.