#X----Prankz and Thankz----D#

September 7.

+=====================================+

Word Count: 1550

The night sky shimmered, the stars glowing brightly as ever, and the moon sat there beautifully. A portal opened, and an object was thrown out of it. The thing looked like cheese. The person landed flat on his head and sat there in pain. The object groaned they sat down on the grass and looked at the place.

???: Huh, what is this place?

There was a faint screaming coming from above. The object didn't know where they were going and scrambled around the place trying to see where the person was. The scream got louder and louder. The thing looked up and he saw a block falling down right where he was. The object didn't have time to move and got hit by the other object. The first object fell down on the floor along with the block.

???2: Augh... Where am I? This isn't the spinning cage thing.

???2: What the- who are you?

???: I'm asking the same thing. Who are you and where'd you just come from? If you had a social media account, I'd BLOCK you.

???2: Haha.

???: Hi, I'm Cheesy.

???2: My name is Blocky.

Cheesy: ...

Blocky: ...

Cheesy: Do you know where we are?

Blocky: No, I just got eliminated then I started falling and ended here.

Cheesy: Well, I was also eliminated. I fell back into a portal. But, there's nothing I'm not falling for except you. (Okay, I wanted to make a joke but I couldn't think of one)

Blocky: That'd be better if you weren't so cheesy.

Cheesy: Hah! Cheesy!

???: Totally, funny there.

Cheesy: Huh? Well, you aren't so funny. You're a dad joke! Also, I used to have a job. I quit my job at a coffee shop. It was just the same grind over and over.

Blocky, ???: So funny, you should be in a carnival.

Cheesy: Thanks- wait, hey are you calling me a clown?

???: Away from the unfunny jokes, my name is Player. I can never seem to win a game.

Blocky: That's a skill issue.

Player: Well what do you know... Block-head!

Player: Anyway, do you guys know we are?

Cheesy: No, but you won't be getting any girls soon because you're going to PLAYHER.

Blocky: I don't know but check out this prank!

Blocky: First, get a person with a skill issue and make them play a turn-based strategy game or an FPS game then watch them rage!

Player: What the... This game is so unfair!

Blocky kicks the game out of Player's hands.

Blocky: Alright, that's enough before you activate a volcano.

Player: What do we do now? We don't know where we are.

Cheesy: You're right. But, I guess we can look around for people.

Player, Cheesy, and, Blocky walked around the fields, it became more crowded with flowers. But, it went away quickly. They looked around the place they were in and they did not get anywhere.