*+:。.。𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚘。.。:+*

I was walking out of the great Hall after having an argument with Matteo.

Me and Matteo have been dating for about a year now. And we just had an argument about Pansy. And I hate pansy.

I just walked into the common room probably looking crazy. I see Blaise and Lorenzo on the couch. They wave at me. And I give them a not even trying smile. I walk off to my door before they can ask me any questions.

I close my door and sit on the floor. A knock comes from my door. I know who it is just by the knock. "Love"he says. I do not answer. " Amore? " he asks. Still I do not respond.

He opens the door. And looks at me. "What" I say with an attitude. "Are you still mad? " "hell yes. " "why tho?! " he exclames throwing his hands in the air.

"Why? Why? Are you kidding?! Do you not see her feelings for you?! AND IF YOU DON'T SEE THAT YOUR FUKING STUPID. " I yell while jumping off the floor throwing my hands in the air. Matteo just stays quiet. "You better stop the attitude, baby. " he warned me "Don't call me baby. " I hiss back. "I told you to quit it. " he says shooting daggers at me. "make me" I say.

Before I knew if my back collided with the wall. "I told you to quit it love" he chuckles. "And? " I say with confidence. "When I tell you to quit it. you listen. " He says firmly. "Make me. " I knew I was gonna get what I wanted outta him.

Matteo attacked my neck with bites and kisses.I moaned when his hands were exploring my body for what felt like the first time.

I placed my hands on his chest and pulling in the collar of his button up shirt. Trying to signal him.

"You're that needy aren't you?" He chuckled. But his voice was partially muffled by his lips on my skin.

He firmly grabbed my hips and pushed my on his black bed. I knew he was gonna do that.

He started taking his trousers off along with his black boxers. When he completely took them off. He crawled on top of me and lifted my skirt up.

He quickly slammed into me making let out a moan. He grabbed my hips trying to find a better angle. But just him doing that made my more to the edge.

After a few thrust he found my gspot. The room was just full of moans and the smell of sex.

"Matteo...I need...." I tried telling him. That didn't stop him. He kept going and getting faster. I couldn't hold on any longer. So I reached my climax.

He still keeped going. He was getting there so I knew what I had to do.

I clenched my walls around him. He let out a low moan. When I did it again he started slowing his past and then speeding up. At this point I think we woke up all of Hogwarts.

He started going at an unbelievable pace. Riding out his high. Me doing the same.

After a few minutes of our sweaty bodies stuck together. Matteo tightened his grip around my waist. "Let's not fight again okay?" He said. "Ok". I replied.

And with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys so I am sorry I haven't been posting. And I realized I did a griffendore smut last chapter.I might do that.

How are you all doing?

Don't mind my beaner ass for the song.😭

And please write a suggestion it would be a big help. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6.5K READS! LIKE OMGGGG! Well enjoy the rest of the book and read my other book. Love you guys!

Love Gabriella Riddle ♥️♥️♥️

(644 words)