**Prologue: The Vanishing Melody**

Disclaimer:
And my attempt to post long stories and Fanfics I hope you like and enjoy so I can continue

In the heart of Neo-Tokyo's dazzling lights, the crowd's ecstatic cheers reverberated through the massive concert arena. Sixteen-year-old Aiko Suzuki, a rising star in the world of Kwaii-metal J-pop, stood at the precipice of her closing performance. The vibrant stage set was adorned with neon hues and dazzling decorations, a perfect backdrop for Aiko's energetic persona.

Dressed in an ensemble that radiated her signature charm, Aiko wore a baby blue shirt that modestly covered her neck, paired with blue pants and a playful pink tutu skirt that twirled with her every move. Her vibrant yellow hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and her makeup boasted hues of enchanting pink. With her unmistakable smile, she epitomized the youthful exuberance that had endeared her to fans worldwide.

As the electrifying chorus of her hit song "Happy Days" filled the air, Aiko's energy was palpable. Yet, beneath her vibrant facade, exhaustion cast a shadow. Weeks of relentless rehearsals, recordings, and promotions had taken their toll. Her footsteps felt heavy, but she pressed on, determined to deliver a performance worthy of her devoted fans.

As the final notes of the song drew near, Aiko's heart raced in tandem with the music. The spotlight intensified on her, capturing her every movement. Her fans cheered her name, their adoration propelling her forward. With a graceful spin and a dazzling smile, Aiko reached the crescendo of the song, her voice soaring.

However, just as the song's finale approached, a sense of dizziness washed over Aiko. Her vision blurred, and her steps faltered. Desperate to maintain her composure, she signaled to her production team that she needed a brief respite. Murmuring her apologies, she retreated toward the edge of the stage.

Unbeknownst to Aiko, a shadowy figure had silently emerged from the backstage shadows. With swift precision, they approached Aiko and pressed a cloth soaked in alcohol against her mouth. The overpowering scent was her last sensation before consciousness slipped away.

Backstage, Aiko's manager, Noba, paced nervously. Minutes turned to an eternity, and anxiety gripped his heart. Her absence was unusual, and he knew that Aiko's professionalism wouldn't allow her to delay without reason. Panic surged through him, and he began to search frantically.

As the minutes stretched on, the realization that Aiko was missing spread like wildfire among the production team. Urgency mounted, and a frantic search ensued. The show's closing act had concluded, and yet, Aiko's presence remained absent.

Word of Aiko's "twisted foot" circulated on the internet, a message meant to pacify the growing unease. But the idol's devoted fan clubs, fueled by their deep affection for her, congregated on platforms like Reddit to dissect the situation. Suspicion loomed as whispers of doubt traveled from one comment thread to another. The narrative presented by the media didn't align with the vibrant young woman they revered.

And so, as the night closed in, a dissonant chord reverberated in the aftermath of Aiko Suzuki's disappearing melody. The first notes of an unsettling mystery were struck, setting the stage for an intricate symphony of secrets, intrigue, and the relentless pursuit of truth.