4

::

"Will I meet you at a party?
Sit next to you on a plane
Maybe I already know you and loathe you
But we'll fall in love someday"

This time he had the memory of warm sunny skies, he remembered it being so pretty he even took a picture of it, he was sitting outside for lunch alone and was pretty content with how it was going.

He had moved back to South Korea along with most people from his class and honestly speaking he didn't really like it there anyways, or maybe he didn't like how long they took to take off because his classmates were saying goodbye to their New York friends, or he didn't like the fact that he sat next to Lee Minho in the plane.

It's not that he didn't have friends but he just didn't have many, he fell in the more introverted side, and preferred not to associate with the so called "popular kids" at his school. He found it tiring and a waste of time since all they cared about was football and parties and he didn't like either of them.

He'd gone to a party, that was during freshmen year, there were too many people for his liking and everyone was either drunk (which was illegal because of their age) or sick so they took it out on the alcohol.

Unfortunately for him that's the day he met lee Minho, or more like almost killed him, since he accidently shoved him too hard and he almost went tumbling out the window, since then he'd swore this dumb oath to bother him in anyway he can.

Speak of the devil.

He looked up when he slammed himself down on the chair. Rolling his eyes jisung continued on his business.

He pulled out his book to write another verse just as Minho took out his phone and took a picture of the sky.