The Crash

Author's note: This is based on the Gran Turismo movie not the real life version and this is also a spolier. I 1000% recommend going to see Gran Turismo it was amazing!

Jann's POV:
There I was just about to potentially take first place. I could only imagine the look on Jack's face. Would be proud of me? I don't know at this point. He is always so unpredictable, at first when we met at the GT academy he was harsh on all of us but ever since I made it and won the academy he's been nothing but nice to me. I wonder if he would like my present that I got him?
Suddenly I felt like I was flying. Not the normal way I felt this past few months. No this was something different. I felt the car flipping. "Oh fuck." I whispered to myself as I tried to regain control of the car but it was to far gone. I was going to crash. I squeezed my eyes shut and then felt the force of the barrier. My ears were ringing. I could feel my heart beating at a rapid pace. I heard  the buzz of the radio. It was quiet. Too quiet. Am I going to die? I never got to say goodbye to Mum or even dad. Well I guess he was right. I shouldn't of tried this in the first place. I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't. Then I felt the terrifying darkness lurking over and then fell apart of it.

Jack's POV:
"Shitshitshitshitshit." I said. I watched the whole thing happen. He was so so close. I tried to get through to him by radio. But nothing. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of the ambulance and I knew I had to follow it, his parents wasn't here someone should be. I quickly ripped of my headset and started chasing after the ambulance.
10 mins go by and I see the wreak in real life. I gulped. "Fuck." I started moving closer to where the remains of Jann's car was and just over to the side I see two lifeless bodies. One I don't know who they are and the other one I knew immediately who it was. Jann. He was being loaded into an air ambulance. Thankfully the air ambulance crew let me in and I sat right by Jann. A normally quiet boy but had big dreams and a big heart for the people who he cared about. Now he was deafly quiet, still and his eyes where closed and he looked so scared and so peaceful at the same time which sent shivers down my spine. Tears welded in my eyes. It always hurts to see someone this young get into a wreak and possibly sometimes even get everything taken away from them only because they follow something they loved doing. I place my hand over his heart to try and get some sense of mind and to my very surprise there was a small heartbeat still thumping away. I let out a sigh of relief. He was lucky. Very lucky. All the injuries I could see where on his face and hands which where only a few scrapes and burns the worst being the quite small but it looked deep cuts on his forehead. Other than that he looked fine but of course I couldn't see what was happening on the inside. Suddenly I felt the air ambulance doors closing and thought the windows I saw Danny. He looked shocked, his face was white as a ghosts. "I will meet you two there."He mouthed and I just nodded as we took off to the nearby hospital.