25

Chapter 25

What does it mean to be struck by lightning? Sheng Yang has experienced it personally at this moment.

He was stunned for a long time, staring at Shi Yan holding his part, he opened his mouth a bit, a little speechless, but the creaking sound of moving the table in the class woke him up, he suddenly raised his head, and saw Xu Tingting was stunned The frightened eyes, as well as the meaningful eyes of the other candidates who hadn't left, instantly shook off Shi Yan's hand.

Back up, back up again.

"You...you have something wrong with you!"

Putting down the angry words, Sheng Yang turned and ran away with a blushing face.

He buried his head in the toilet and frantically washed his hands, as if he had been infected with a virus, but in fact, Sheng Yang's face was getting redder and his heart was beating faster.

Is Shi Yan crazy?

Is your brain growing grass?

Two men are holding hands, and they are still saying such nasty things, who wants him to prove that he doesn't dislike him by holding hands?

Sick, sick, sick!

The people who went in and out of the toilet saw Sheng Yang muttering and rubbing vigorously while holding a washbasin, and they looked at each other: they just failed the exam, and their mentality collapsed.

Shaking their heads, everyone left in sympathy.

Although the examination room of Han Jiang and Zhou Tan was not next to Sheng Yang, it was also on the next floor, not far away. They met first after the test and waited for Sheng Yang at the stairs downstairs. After waiting for a while, no one came. The two went upstairs to look for him.

When they came to the entrance of Sheng Yang's examination room, except for Shi Yan, there was no sign of Sheng Yang at all.

Han Jiang asked: "Shi Yan, where is Sheng Yang?"

Shi Yan had been sitting in a daze on his seat since Sheng Yang shook off his hand and left. He finally came back to his senses when he heard Han Jiang's voice, and turned his head to look at Han Jiang lightly, "He Gone."

Han Jiang was shocked, "Gone? We didn't see him at the stairs downstairs."

Zhou Tan was also surprised and said: "Yang Zi handed in the paper in advance?"

Didn't go downstairs? Shi Yan thought for a while, and said, "Maybe I went to the bathroom." "

Oh, that's right, I must have gone to the bathroom." Tan Zhou suddenly realized, thanked Shi Yan, and hurried to the bathroom with Han Jiang to find Sheng. Young.

Just in time, Sheng Yang came out shaking the water with an angry face.

Han Jiang and Zhou Tan originally wanted to go over and hug him, but seeing his unsightly face, they stopped.

Han Jiang: "Yang Zi, what's wrong with you? Why do I feel that you are very angry?"

Zhou Tan carefully looked at Sheng Yang's face, "Oh, my face is red with anger, tell my brother, who bullied you?"

"No one." Sheng Yang's face was not actually angry, it was shame, but he would not take the initiative to say such things, "The weather is hot." Han Jiang looked sideways

at the cloudy sky outside, and remained silent. up.

Zhou Tan touched Han Jiang's arm, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with Yang Zi?"