💜💚💙muscles

3 ran after one of his many meme kids since they stole his beloved eggdogs tophat, he normally was gently and nice whenever one of his kids stole something of his including his hat but this wasn't just his hat, it was t̶e̶r̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶s̶ eggdogs special tophat and he was gonna make sure he got it back no matter what,even if it included getting his clothes messy with the dirt but he managed both those things and went back to his beloved child that was walking around his starbucks house looking for him with the help of some ugandas calm down lads, I'm here 3 set the special hat on top of eggdogs head and gave it a gentle pat before he went inside his previously mentioned house.

3 walked pasted 4 and x who looked at him funny what happened to you? 4 looked him up and down eggdogs hat got stolen...but i got it back! 3 took a deep breath feeling exhausted damn, go change clothes or something, you looked like you got buried alive.. like a zombie! X smiled,his mind wandering to those undead things yeah i think that's obvious 3 went upstairs to the actual house part of this coffee shop and took a quickly shower. 3 wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out the bathroom only to see x and 4 sitting on his bed waiting for him what're you two doing? X and 4 were both blushing as they stared at 3 we're not doing anything x grinned as he kept staring sigh.. you're both lucky i love you two 3 opened his drawer for clothes but couldn't find any apart from some underwear and socks uhh.. 3 kept looking to no avail where are my clothes! 3 yelled this in frustration getting his boyfriends attentions you have clothes? 4 looked over at his nearly empty drawers did you forget to do laundry or something? 4 looked just as confused as he was ...goddamnit 3 facepalmed feeling disapointed at himself.

Reminds me when 997 when to buy some clothes and he came back with some soup x giggled a bit seemingly not listening that much to the conversion.3 put his clothes in the washing machine and had to settle on wearing only his boxers in the meantime,3 felt cold but despite that he was still a pretty full of it guy and was flexing in the mirror when he got a glimpse of himself  what're you doing? 3 looked at 4 with the mirror I'm checking out my muscles 4 could feel the selfcenteredness radiating off 3 smg3,i love you but you don't really have that much muscles 3 scoffed loudly yes i do, you're just jealous! 4 rolled his eyes and presumably went on his phone to watch memes leaving 3 to keep checking himself out, that was until he heard a faint click like sound and a bright light behind him that caught x and his attentions.3 turned to 4 and saw him red in the face and looking nervous as he fumbled with his phone what was that? X tried to look at 4s phone NOTHING, JUST MY..UH.. FLASHLIGHT, JUST ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED MY FLASHLIGHT 4 hid his phone behind him 4.. did you take a photo? 3 blushed immensely NO!,IT WAS MY FLASHLIGHT, IT GLITCHED OR SOMETHING 3 and x didn't belive that for a second then show us your camera roll x smirked smugly i will!, just gimme a mi- x snatched 4s phone from his hands and showed it to 3 who had joined them in his bed that sure does look like smg3 x smirked more and tossed 4 his phone back to him.

sooo.. you gonna tell us the truth now? x giggled, he was just entertained by the whole situation alright fine!, maybe i was taking pictures of smg3,you happy now?! 4 covered his face in embarrassment ...pervert 3 blushed hard. Both 3 and 4 were covering their faces with their hands from feeling too flustered and embarrassed,x took this time to take 4s phone again and send the picture to himself incase 4 decided to be greedy and keep the photo for himself.