🔞💜💙💚locked door🔞

3 sat on his bed with the two pink objects one of them shaking and buzzing in his hand,he excused himself to the bathroom and made sure to have everything prepared, eggdog,eggpup,beeg4 and his boyfriends were watching a movie in the living room,laying on the couch and he made sure to have some tissues on standby he had checked everything...

Almost everything

3 took his overalls off and put the vibrator on his crotch moaning into his hand as his legs shook with the vibrations.3 bit down on his shirt collar and used the controller to put the vibrators settings up higher for a fast release so he could go back to his family faster ngh~,3 bucked his hips into the vibrations and drooled onto himself, needing to lay on the bed so he wouldn't fall to the floor from his legs giving up 3 buried his head into the pillow and moaned into it only noticing his bedroom door that he forgot to lock was open when he felt a few hands on his thighs and ass.3 quickly turned his head and saw 4 and x grinning at him with the vibrator still buzzing away AH!,I-IM NOT- IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS- 3 couldn't finish speaking since 4 leaned in to kiss him hard on his lips, distracting him while x took the remote control for the vibrator that 3 left on the bed and started toying with the settings.

Let's see~ x set the settings on low and then high and then again, with the help of 4 moving the bullet shaped object around 3s hole and shaft they both teased 3 making him shake and twitch aw,we can't let just him have all the fun.. 4 stuck the vibrator as deep as his middle finger could reach into 3s hole and started biting and sucking on his thigh to leave a hickey.x left the settings on high and grabbed a few tissues and covered 3s tip and started stroking his shaft just relax darling, just relax and enjoy yourself x whispered this into his ear before starting to suck on his neck.3 bucked his hips and threw his head back as he moaned.

3 came into the tissues with tears and drool dripping down his chin and cheeks.x turned the vibrations off after a bit and rubbed 3s head while 4 took out the vibrator and dressed 3 while x cleaned him with the remaining tissues. The three of them went back to the living room and continued the movie with their kids.