Part 3

Issy

My heart racing like crazy.

I'm glued to my phone, scrolling through JK's social media updates . It's been a whole year, can you believe it? A year of crushing on him silently, but oh-so-intensely.

My bedroom walls are practically an homage to him, adorned with his pictures and those quotes that hit right in the feels. Whenever I see his posts, my fingers automatically hit that heart button. It's a cycle of admiration that never gets old. 

All these years, I watched him from a distance, my heart full of admiration and my hopes riding on his success. I was there, among the cheering crowds, my voice blending with the chants of his name. I watched as he gave his all on the field, pouring his heart and soul into every match. I watched him score goals that sent waves of joy through the stadium, and I watched him face challenges with unwavering determination. I love the way adrenaline rushes  through me when i see him, even at distance.

But in the midst of those cheers and those moments of victory, he never knew that I existed. I was a face in the crowd, a fan among many, lost in the sea of supporters who admired him. I watched as he celebrated with his teammates, as he shared hugs and high-fives, and as he basked in the glory of his achievements. And yet, he never knew that there was a girl who stood among those crowds, her heart racing for him.

My bestie Clau, well, she's got her doubts. She insists he's just a figment of my imagination, a dream that feels real but isn't. But honestly, I couldn't care less about her skepticism. JK is my bias, and that's that.

It all began a few years ago when the renowned Team 7 burst onto the scene, taking the social media world by storm and turning into a viral sensation. Their fame spread like wildfire, and soon their name became a trending hashtag that echoed across platforms.

I found myself captivated by their journey, drawn into their world through the mesmerizing updates they shared. As their football prowess unfolded, I became an ardent fan of their team. I'd spend hours binge-watching their electrifying matches on local TV, feeling the rush of adrenaline as they chased victory on the field. I'd eagerly secure tickets to their matches, wanting to witness their skill and passion firsthand.

Agus, to be precise – my confidant, my best friend, and the son of my father's closest companion. It was through him that I was first introduced to the magic of football. As we sat in front of the screen, watching the likes of Neymar, Messi, and Ronaldo weave their magic, Agus stood firmly in Team Ronaldo's corner. While I didn't have a specific team to call my favorite, he was resolute in his allegiance.

Fast forward to Agus's acceptance into the esteemed Celeste Central University – a prestigious institution renowned for its emphasis on sports, especially football. This was the very place where Team 7 members pursued their studies. As they rose in prominence, even ascending to the honor of representing our nation, Agus's university became their hub of growth and development.

I was fortunate to have Agus in my life, providing me with daily updates and insights into the lives of my newfound idols. He'd share the intricacies of their training routines, the sweat and dedication they poured into perfecting their craft. Every call from him was like a portal into their world, a peek behind the scenes of a team that had won not only matches but hearts. These were not just athletes on a field; they were individuals who had become an integral part of my world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Greetings, wonderful people! How are you doing? What's keeping you busy today? How did your day go? May all the positive vibes and good fortune come your way.

Our girl  met her long-time hero, JK. What do you think awaits them in the next chapter of their journey? If you were in a similar situation, how would you feel? Share your thoughts!