Levi Ackerman x Reader (another story)

A/N: so we've all seen those stories where ur favorite fictional character comes to ur world and is stuck for a while well this is one of those, dunno if i'll continue it but i thought i should share it. (i didn't proof read this but i might in the future)

***

It had been two months since Levi had suddenly appeared in your life. Things had been going smoothly even though he still didn't understand the majority of how your world works. But he was getting there.

After nights of staying in to keep him company and barely going out with your friends you'd had enough. You called up your friends to arrange a night out clubbing. You hadn't gotten blackout drunk in who knows how long and even though you weren't aiming to go that down you still wanted to have a little bit of fun.

You wear your skimpiest black crop top with black leather pants, your tallest heels and do your makeup as you usually do when you wanna step it up a little. You grab your black leather jacket and walk out of your room.

"Levi, I'm going out. Probably won't be back till early morning." You check yourself out in the mirror next to the door.

He only lets out a grunt before looking up for a brief second and going back to his book. But your outfit registers in his head he tears his eyes off the book and stares at you wide eyed.

You chuckle as you catch his look in the mirror and turn around to fully face him. "Like what you see?" You tease.

You've never seen Levi look this shocked but he quickly gets his face under control and looks at you with a bored expression.

"No,"

"Oh come on, there's no one here, you can admit you like it,"

"No one in my world dresses like that, that's all,"

You pout. "Your world sure sounds boring."

"It is," He mutters so low you can't hear him.

You roll your eyes and grab your purse. "Well, I'm late, don't burn the house down when I'm gone." You shout over your shoulder as you close the door behind you.

When you're gone, Levi lets out a sigh of frustration, pushing a hand in his hair. "That brat."

***

It's past two A.M. when Levi hears the door click open. Immediately he gets up from his place on the couch, a bit anxious as he waits for you to come in.

You pull the door open and stagger a bit inside. Levi hurries to catch you but you steady yourself before he can reach you.

"You idiot, how much did you drink?" Levi feels worried about your answer. Did you drink too much? Did you dance with other men? Did you kiss other men?

You roll your eyes at him and take off your heels, putting them in the shoe rack as neatly as possible but Levi still moves them an inch.

"Not much, I'm just bad at keeping my balance no matter how much I drink."

At that he relaxes a bit. So you're not that drunk. But the answer to his other questions remain unknown and he's not one to voice them out loud.

He sighs and starts to walk away when you grasp his arm. He looks back at you confused but you simply give him a sultry smile before pulling him in.

"Why are you up so late?"

He freezes. He hadn't come up with an excuse for waiting for you. "I was reading and got distracted."

You grin. "Sureeee."

As you don't let go of him, Levi feels a little anxious. He keeps his face stoic and void of emotion but he's drowning in anticipation for your next move.