Spin the block (chapter 2)

Durk grabs lei and pulls her back & looks her in her eyes and says "we gon get them just not now"
Lei looks at him rolls her eyes and goes with Tia to the hospital.

*1 week later*
Lei POV:

Tia is still recovering in the hospital. Of course durk paid for the hospital bills, that's the least he can do. I bet i wish i never met his ass now. I decided to go to a bar that was connected to some hotel near the hospital. I needed a drink.
I ended up having way to many drinks so, i Got a lil room. I always keep a bag of clothes and toiletries in my trunk so i got that walked up to my room and wtf do you know. I can't get a break from this nigga. ain't he pose to be famous or something like nigga go do a concert tf. I try to rush in my room and close the door. This nigga still got to the door in time. Gotta be quicker than that I said to my self and laughed a lil. (Bitch, be mad at him tf ) I thought to myself.

Durk-so you wasn't gon let me in . Listen I-
Me- No nigga i don't wanna hear it like y'all couldn't do that shooting shit somewhere else nigga? Another time or day? Bouta kill all yo lil fans in the spot. You how old and you famous and dumb. What they say CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT THE NIGGA!
Durk-*stares and says nothing*
Me-*still drunk asf stumbling trying to sit down* nigga what do you want
Durk-nothing i apologize for it all. I just wanted to know you more but, i see that's dead.
Me-let me tell you something I'm not one of yo lil groupies/hoes. I am wifey material if my husband wasn't dead i wouldn't be in the predicament. I have two kids to feed, 5 airbnbs to go tend to, a hair line & a shop to open up. I don't have time for yo shit. Get tf out.
Durk- * He stares and has nothing but a love look come across his face. He leaves a letter on the chair * okay love
Me-bye nigga

I grab my phone and play "i hate you" by SZA.
"I be so sick of you niggas, y'all contradicting
I be so bored with myself, can you come and fuck me?
I feel so ordinary, 'cept when you around me Treat me like corduroy, wear me out Arguments, you air me out Trippin' 'bout your whereabouts I can't keep no conflict with you Boy, can we just rub it out?" I yell

Durk pov
I feel bad about the whole situation like damn playas got feelings too. I didn't think about bystanders. Even though she was speaking some real shit, she bad asf when she mad like who tf is this girl i gotta know her. After, keesha i just can't do another relationship tho like that's done for. The love i feel for a person i barley know is crazy. It's like we are together in another life. Well, I have to be in Dallas tomorrow so, while she in there playing sza I went to see her friend at the hospital before i left.
Tia- durkiooooo!
Durk-*smiles* hey Tia , at least someone happy to see me
Tia-what going on , nigga you famous everyone wanna see you
Durk- Leilani is mad asf at me for you getting shot .
Tia- she will get over it, she low key has a crush on you, high key. That might be another reason why she acting like that. She tryna push u away.
Durk- she told you that? *face lights up*
Tia- no & yes. that's my Bestfriend I know her
Durk- I leave in the morning I just came to apologize one more time and let you know whatever you need i got you.
Tia- I'm good I'm taken care of *she looks at durk homeboy*
Durk-Tj wtf y'all doing?
Tj-mannnnnn I'll see you in Dallas Friday.
Durk- nigga Friday ? I'm leaving tomorrow
Tj-I know and I'll be there Friday to rockout
Durk-ard g *daps him up and laughs* man y'all take care

I head back to the hotel and pack my bags. After i shower and get in bed. I some how fall asleep to my thoughts . Which happens never happens, it usually keeps me up.

*Tomorrow's here*
Tia Pov

As I am packing my stuff up. I see a yellow envelope with my name on it. Tf is this shit. I look around to see if someone is plotting. I open the letter and it's from durk. I read the letter and immediately start tearing up . Why am I so mean to niggas I like. I finish packing and getting ready rushing to catch durk before i go. I put my tennis necklace and bracelet on. Slip on my yezzy slides on & I walk out my room, I see his room door open. Then the house keeper comes out from cleaning it. Wtf. There went my chance. I head back to the hospital to see Tia.
Tia-bestieeeeeeeee for the restieeee
Me-you leaving Friday you ready to go home hoe
Tia-hell yes girl I'm tired of this uncomfortable bed
Me-bitch *laughs* omg bitch i gotta show youuuuu

*They give TJ a look for him to get tf out the room. He throws his hands up and leaves. He doesn't go far he stands by the door to be nosy*

Me- bitch look what durk left me
Tia-*takes the letter and reads it & immediately start smiling * i think you found your second husband if you ask me . Omg he has so much pain and love at the same time.
Me-* snatch the letter* bitch that's why nobody asked you. Girl I'm ready to move up outta Jacksonville it's too many sad things that reminds me of chris.
Tia- chris is always gonna be apart of you anywhere you go babygirl .

Tj POV

This Niggggga wrote her a letter. He falling all over again. We gotta nother keesha situation. I call this nigga with my messy ass.

Durk-yurrr
Me-Nigga you out here writing letters again
Durk- *bust out laughing* lemme guess she showing Tia, what she say
Me-ion know they kicked me out but if I'm reading faces correctly then you gotta whole nother keesha-ship on yo hands
Durk- hell nah she nothing like her i don't THINK . Plus she made it clear last night she wants nothing to do with me
Me-wahhh waaah waaah nigga they talking bout moving outta fl. Nigga not gon lie im highkey liking Tia. We can do like a bro couple date thing
Durk- nigga what , i think you worded that shit wrong
Me-*laughs* have a safe flight g I'll see you Friday
Durk-yurrr

Lei POV

I leave the hospital so, tj can have his lil time with tia. Don't they got a cute love story. Got shot at the party and hooked up with the nigga who saved her. Lmaooo, i can't deal with them. I'm still gon spin the block bout my bitch. Durk left his number in the letter i might hit him up for some info on these niggas. I head to some home decor stores before going home to get some more supplies for the new Airbnb im about to list. This one is huge, 6 bedrooms 6 1/2 bath,movie room,a pool & Jacuzzi indoor & a big ass backyard . Imma need help putting all the decor up. I call my sister kia & Tias brother luwe. They'll meet me over there later. I get home and shoot a text to durk.

Messages -
Me-This is lei, i need some info
Him🤔- well good afternoon to you too, how's your day. I had a great flight if you must know!
Me- D, stop ✋ this is serious cause I'm bouta pay some visits
Him🤔- what you need
Me- party niggas ?
Him🤔- no I'm not telling you shit. You gon get got .
Me- nigga this life ainn new to me. Just drop a addy because I know you found out some Info by now. How many is it?
Him🤔- ask tj i told him. & 5
Me- bet thanks "love", pray fa them they gon need it
Him🤔- ....did you read my letter
Me- Byeeee thanks hun

I do not feel like having this convo with him. I knew I shoulda asked tj first. I head over to the Airbnb and fix it up. I shoot tj a text to let him know what's up. We meet up later that night in all black. It's a two on five. We got this it ainn nothing new to me.

We buss into these niggas shit. Its two on the couch caught lacking . EASY .
Tj got them niggas 1..2.
Three more to go.
One comes running in the living room with his gun tj got that ass.
2 more to go . I yell damn nigga save me some.
We split up , one go down one end of the hallway and the other goes the opposite end. I should be on swat team the way I move. I seen the show I'm bouta go watch that once im done with these clowns.
I see one bending down tryna put his mag in . I laugh like this shit is way too easy there is no fucking way. We ainn got shot at yet.
BANG! Pop that nigga ass where the last one at. As I'm looking around. I here gunshots coming from the other end of the house but, it's two at the same time. Awwww shit it's a nigga uncounted for. I run towards them and look for tj. He scorched down behind this couch he had turned over.
Me-nigga what's the play!
Tj-FUCK!
Me-okay okay u go left i go right. Wait till they run out
Tj-bet
........
Me-GO
We hop up and i went right & got that nigga and tj got his mans. We rushed up outta that bitch. No evidence left behind. We tossed the guns in the lake two hours away from town.

Him🤔calling ..... (on the flip phone)
Me-yooooo
Him- y'all good?
Me-hell yeah. Wait NO , nigga it was 6 of them
Him- nigga 6? Awwww shit
Me-what we got him tho
Him-nooooo no no how did the 6 man look
Me-nigga ion know tj killed that one
Tj-nigga he was a big dude
Him-grey beard
Tj-yuh
Him- *laughs* fuck do y'all know who y'all just killed
Me-nigga who
Him-TAZZ
Tj-NO WAAAAY awww shit we gotta bounty on our head now
Me-who tf is razz,tazz,jazz whoever
Him-lei that's one of the biggest drug lords in the fl.
Me-awww shit we dead
Him -Naa i gotchu
Me-fuck,ard D
Hangs up

I'm paranoid. I got tooo many bodies in this city now. I think it's time for a move. I text tia & let her know the moves & ofc my bitch gon be down. I'm glad i didn't close the deal on the shop yet. I feel this shit gon catch up.

Thanks for reading ❤️