Chapter 26

Y/n pov

It's been four weeks. Four weeks since Lauren and Scott were at my house. Four weeks since I found out. Four weeks since I ran out my house and left Lauren. Four weeks since I arrived at Ariana's house.

Three weeks. Three weeks since I hooked up with Ariana after the party. Three weeks since we started to go on casual dates, seeing if we could possibly date. Three weeks since I started to talk with Scott again, but only to finish my album.

Two weeks. Two weeks since the media started to say Ariana and I were dating, which was neither confirmed or denied, and finding any information that would help their theory, such as pictures of us hanging out, which there were a lot of. Two weeks since I started to live at my house again. Two weeks since I found out Lauren went on a date with some major fuckboy.

One week. One week since Lauren started to date the fuckboy, Bryan or some douchebag name like that. One week of pure heartbreak having to see pictures of them together. One week since I realized I wanted, no, needed Lauren back. One week since I wrote a new song, which I was performing at an interview today, because it is apparently important when you add a song to an album last minute.

"(Y/n), hurry up or you'll be late. By the way, your interview is with Chelsea Briggs." Scott said. I finished putting on a white Rolling Stones t-shirt along with black jeans, a pair of vans, and a beanie. I hopped into the black SUV that was waiting to drive Scott and I to the interview. When we got to the interview, Scott and I sprinted into the building because we were late. I was quickly given a mic and pushed out to the interview in front of the small crowd. Chelsea stood up from her chair gave me a quick hug and we both sat down. Since I was a bit late, she got straight to the questions.

"So, (Y/n), what happened between you and Lauren?" She asked. Of fucking course she asks that, but I mean this is the first interview since the break up.

"Um. Well...the best way to describe it would be to say that we messed up. We made mistakes and I might have pulled the panic cord because I was scared. This past month, though, I realized that I overreacted and then it gave me an excuse to end it instead of just saying I was scared, nervous, or even overwhelmed by my feelings. I just wanna apologize." I breathed out after my explanation, and looked around when I felt a specific pair of eyes on me. My eyes connected with those same hypnotic emerald eyes I love. She looked shocked, as did the other girls who flocked around her after my confession. I looked at her for a few seconds before I noticed that her hand was linked with another. My eyes followed the hand up to see the fuckboy's face. He looked pissed, but I mean who wouldn't be pissed when I basically just stated that I fucked up and wanted her back.

"(Y/n), it's time to perform your new song that was added to your album last second. We are all excited to hear it." She smiled as I walked over to the designated area to sing. I locked eyes with Lauren for a few seconds before nodding my head once, silently telling her that the song was for her. The track began as I quickly cleared my throat before starting.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I feel the blood rushin' throughout ya body
You see the scars painted over my skin
I'm always numb to the topic of loving
I fell in love with the subject of sin

I don't have to remind you, oh ohhh
It's my need to confine you, oh ohhh
I see your face every time I'm with somebody else
Can't you see that I want you?
Put your feelings behind you
I don't have to remind you (don't have to remind you)

Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong

I'm in control, when you give me your body, yeah
I feel our souls burnin' up when I'm, inside of you and I
I'ma leave a mark, just to remind you, where you belong, baby
Give me your all, scream as loud as you want

I don't have to remind you, oh ohhh
It's my need to confine you, oh ohhh
I see your face every time I'm with somebody else
Can't you see that I want you?
Put your feelings behind you
I don't have to remind you (don't have to remind you)

Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong
Where you belong

I kept my eyes on Lauren for the majority of my performance, and at the end I noticed the fuckboy walked off, looking pissed. I smirked to myself and quickly walked off after saying thank you's and love you's to the crowd. I found Lauren behind the scenes and walked over to her. The other girls walked away to give us privacy to talk.

"I'm sorry." We both said and she gestured for me to go first.

"I'm sorry. I was a complete idiot and overreacted to the situation. Me finding out only gave me a reasonable excuse to break up with you because I was scared about how fast I fell for you and how much I love you. I swear if I can have a second chance I won't fuck it up. I love you and I couldn't handle not fighting to get you back."

"(Y/n), I love you too. But I'm dating Brad and-" I cut her off.

"And what?" I said as I slowly walked her back into wall and pinned her as I ghosted my lips over hers. "You can't tell me that he makes you feel the way I do. You can't tell me that he loves you like I do. He can't make you as happy as I can." I leaned closer to her ear and whispered the next part. "He can't make you beg for a kiss like I can." I said as I touched our lips together for a second before ghosting them over hers again. She broke her hand from my grip before grasping my neck and crashing our lips together. Our lips moved together before I deepened the kiss and pushed her more against the wall. I moved my lips to her neck when air became an issue and left a mark. I pulled away to admire my artwork.

"You belong with me." I whispered before kissing her again.

"What the fuck!?" I heard two voices scream.

A/N I'm sorry. I did not mean to have this update a week later. My bad. Sorry if it sucks. Song is Where You Belong by The Weeknd. Comment and vote.