Passion

It was summer and it was raining heavily in the evening. The number of vehicles on the road had increased, in the evening people go home from their work and because of this there was a lot of juice on the signal. And everyone was waiting for the signal to open, when the signal opened and people went to their homes because the rain was not taking the name of stopping. On the side of the road, a twelve-thirteen-year-old boy was standing in torn old clothes and with many balloons in his hand. He was hoping that he might sell all these balloons today. But looking at the weather, it seemed a difficult task, because only three to four balloons were sold since afternoon, due to which his face was filled with sadness. But still he was hopeful. He was getting wet in the rain, maybe someone will have pity on him and buy all his balloons.

"Raju, don't you want to go home, see, it is raining heavily, if it continues to rain like this, the roads will be flooded and it will be difficult for us to go home", said a boy named Kunal also used to sell balloons with Raju and he was from his own locality and Raju's friend too.

"Since morning only three or four balloons have been sold. Where did the mother come to bring milk for the little one, how much milk will come in twenty rupees, you have to go home, I am not going home now", Raju said sadly.

Raju and Kunal started trying to sell balloons after coming near the vehicles. Kunal looked at the sky and took the name of God, he also started trying to sell balloons. And then after two hours of hard work, all the balloons of Raju and Kunal were sold.

"You were going home, then why did you still stop here?", Raju said while counting the money in his hand.

"I could not go home leaving you, Auntie will worried about you, so I did not go, and see my balloons were also sold."

"Hurry up, let's go home and then go to study. If it is late, our teacher will hit us again and refuse to teach. With so much difficulty, someone has agreed to teach us for free, we cannot miss this opportunity. And in school  We have neither the status nor money to study because if we start going to school then who will work?"

“Why did God make us so poor? there are so many rich people in the city who travel in cars and people like us who cannot sit in these cars even in our dreams."

"Kunal, why does you always speak like this about God. No matter how our life is, there is no fault of God in it, if there is a fault, it is of our fathers who are always intoxicated with alcohol. We ourselves do not do any work and the little money we take home after working as wages, they also need it for gambling and drinking."

"I wish I had not been born in such a house, it would have been better, at least I would not have had such a life."

"This thing is wrong and who knows where else you would have been born, it would have been a worse life. Don't think about all this and just always remember one thing. If you want to live in this world, then there must be money and money should be enough to fulfill all the dreams of you and your family."

"But how will this happen?", Kunal stopped and said while looked at Raju.

"For that we have to study diligently and one day become a great man, just keep this in mind and nothing else."

"Let's joined hands on this and promised that whatever we will do, we will do it together and will always support each other."

"Raju extended his hand towards him and said - you will also promise that you will always be with me and whatever you do in the coming life, you will do it together."

Saying this much, Kunal put his hand on Raju's hand and then both the friends went towards the house smiling.

"The two friends entered a small lane in Delhi together and then headed towards their house face to face. Raju stopped in front of an old and dilapidated kutcha house and went inside. It was just a room with a single window. There was a torn mesh curtain on it. And there was a wall clock on the same wall, and there was a mattress on the bottom of the room, which was meant for sleeping, and a small girl was sleeping there. On the other side, a woman was sitting and cooking. That woman was none other than Raju's mother. Raju came to his mother, took milk in his hand and kept the rest of the money in front of her, "Raju took too long today", Sita asked looking at Raju.

"It was raining a lot and then not all the balloons were sold, which is why we were late."

"Come on, wash your hands and face quickly, I will cook chapattis for you, after that it is too late to go to Masterji (teacher's) house to study"

"Ok mom", after saying this, Raju came to the hand pump outside the house and started filling water in the bucket. And quickly washed his hands and face and came inside and as soon as he came out of the house after eating food, he called Kunal and went ahead.