Chapter 1 part A1 (The flashback)

Lucky the door allowed me to go back through and grab some important things, I made sure not to leave my subjects unattended and left my best friend Magnolia in charge till I made it back.

Once I stepped though the door Once more it disappeared and formed a golden key with a Sapphire in the middle, I tucked the key into my small bag and made my way down the road, "It's been so long since I've last seen a road made of concrete...this world seems to be quite older and old fashioned compared to my world.." I mumbled as I stop in front of what seems to be a garden with beautiful roses.
I slowly bent down and smiled the roses gently plucking on and placing it into my bag, then suddenly everything went black.

*Flashback*

It was a dark and stormy night when it happened, right in the middle of the forest had lied the transylvania manor as doctor Van Helsing dragged a stone figure into his laboratory, "IGOR!! Bring me my electric eel tank this instance, It's time!!" Van Helsing squawked as he rushed over to a iron casket pulling the lid off its hinges revealing a man with light pale skin and dark brown hair, dark purple circles lied under his undead eyes as his body was dressed in all black suit, Doctor Van Helsing stared down at the man as a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. "My son, they took you away from me far too early, but now I'll finally bring you back...we can be a family again." Doctor Van Helsing cried as he held the man's hand as Igor hooked up the Electric eel tank up to the casket.

The water slowly filled the casket as the eels slowly made their way around the corpse, the doctor releases his hand letting it fall back into the casket. "Igor, open the sky light." Van Helsing says as he stands behind the casket pulling a lever causing the casket to slowly rise up into the air just at the perfect position as the skylight opens to reveal dark gray storm clouds raining above the manor.

Igor smiles as they pull a wooden lever making a metal rod rise up form the caskets side, thunder the lighting quickly heating the rod once, twice, in even a third time it was unbelievable as a had shot up from the casket skin bright and young, The doctor then yelled "quick Igor Bring me my son now!! We don't wanna lose him just when we've just got him back!!" The doctor orders as Igor quickly pulls a few leavers closing the skylight and brings the casket back down onto the hard solid ground as the doctor slips on some rubber gloves and quickly plugs the eel's tank up to the casket draining and sucking the eels back up into the tank.

One cough

two cough

three cough

Van Helsing Quickly looks down at the man in the casket as his icy blue eyes open and meet the doctors, the man quickly sits up with the doctors help neither of them breaking eye contact.

One tear

Two tear

Then a whole stream of tears flowed from both of the men's eyes as they embraced each other in a tight enduring hug. No words could explain how they felt at that moment, it was a moment that they both had been waiting for, for so long. "Father, oh how i missed you so..I apologize i wasn't capable enough to protect my sister and mother! I know my words are meaningless bu--" the doctor holds up a hand, a movement the man was all too familiar with, his father was telling him to stop talking because he has something to say. "My son, my dear beloved first born, my only son...i,ve been trying for 12 years, 12 whole years to being you and the others back to me, the last thing I wanted to hear was you apologizing for something that's now in the past for now let's just get you all caught up on everything that you've missed, shall we?" The man nodded, "Of course father." The man says as Igor holds out a hand, helping the man out of the casket. "Thank you Igor..right i almost forgot that i was going to give you a real name before i passed, anyway you still deserve a name fitting for the most helpful and caring person in this household."

Van Helsing raised a brow at this, "You've finally thought of a name? I hope you're aware of how much will change when you do this Aibek, but I completely agree with you that it is in fact time for Igor to become an official part of the family." Aibek nods as he stares down at igor, "if i remember correctly Igor may change formers or genders deepening on their name" Aibek hums as he stares down at floor just as a idea comes to him he shoots his head up quickly and smiles down at Igor, "I've thought of the perfect name for you, its fits your voice perfectly and i think no i believe that you'll like this name very much." Aibek says as his father looks at him then back to Igot, "Wait, Igor can talk?! Why am I just hearing this!?" the doctor sighed as his son placed a hand onto his shoulder with a soft smile, "igor never talked much unless they really wanted and or needed too." Aibek says as Igor steps closer to the two men in front of them "It was nothing personal i'm just not a very talkative person..i hope your not upset with me Mr. A." Igor speaks, causing the doctor's eyes to widen and shoot down to Igor, "I understand Igor, and I'm not mad at you, I'm just in a bit of shock." The doctor says as Aibek claps, gaining both of their attention "Igor i think it's time for that name, don't you think?" Igor nods happily and bows as Aibek starts the spell repeating the chant "Do you, Igor , accept this name, a gift from the eldest son of the Van Helsing family line?" Aibek's voice sounding icy and cold but also sweet and caring at the same time, "Yes i accept." Iggor says as both Aibek and Igor are devoured by a white light, "Igor your name is now and forever will be..."

"Y/n"