Author's note 1

Okay so first thing first as i had previously mentioned last chapter that i'm more likely to update on weekdays and that this story will have a  lot of flashback to explain and help you readers understand curtain thing i will even provide context in the comments and i will do my absolute best at answering any questions you all have about this story, the characters, and even places they mention.

This won't be one of those stories where Y/n is a damsel in distress or a push over nor will she be innocent, like come on its 2023, there with be a Q&A for the characters but sense this is a new book i'm going to wait till this story get a bit more…popular if that's the word i want . 

In the future there will be a few chapters called “The What If’s” Where you readers get to choose your own destiny and choose Y/N’s fate for yourselves and here comes the best part!!!

Just like in an Otome game you get to pick your love interest or in this book's case love interests that don't include the “childhood friends.” in this story you are capable of choosing Y/n’s fate, you will bend their world to your liking and make it into your own by picking the choose (A, B, C, D, or E)  you will also get something called a ( Mystery choice), and you guys will get the option to pick your pathway after each chapter where you guys will be able to vote in the comments on what will happen next.
.
.
.
.
Oh and before I forget you guys also get to pick multiple answers to certain chapters two but i will notify you guys when you're able too