(C2) trying to get close but it's sorta Morose

(Y/n)s POV

Striker shakes Millie's hand striker answered "What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?" Millie answered "Oh, no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss' boyyyyfrieeeend!" Millie's voice went dramatic when she said 'boyfriend'  blitzø looked tired and pissed "Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy." Blitzø raised his hand in a slapping position then just lowered his hand striker looked at blitzø "Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?" Loona looked at striker with a blush I did too

"Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize." Striker looked impressed "Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, sir." Blitzø looked happy because he was praised "Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?" Striker talked "So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?" Striker shook blitzøs hand  "Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see." Blitzø made a sexual motion with his hand Millie's dad suggested "Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!" Blitzø ran up by Millie's dad "I heard games! What games? I'm in!" Millie's mom Answered to blitzø "Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Millie crossed her arms  "Yeah! Wish I could play!"

Millie's mother answered to Millie " Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals." Millie answered back  "I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come still gets to compete?" Millie's mother unfairly answered "Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count." Millie answered  "She so does!"

Sallie may carried a sack and a small imp drags an imp body in the background  she answered with a. Sing songy voice "It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy!" Millie seethed Millie's mother answered again "Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss!"

 Moxxie put a hand on Millie's mothers shoulder "Y'know, she can also cheer for me." Millie's dad laughed at the notion "...Wait, you?" Moxxie answered back  "Yeah! I can compete, can't I?" Millie's mother elbowed him hard in the side as moxxie tears up in pain

Millie's dad  answered "Sorry, boy. But, I don't think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games." "I was born here, too!" Moxxie let his western drawl come out  "I have some fight in me!"

 Striker put a hand on moxxie's shoulder "Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?" Striker gestures to a big hell hog  In its pig pen  "Simple. Watch me!" Striker grinned and handed moxxie a dagger and rope "Nah... with these. Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and pry yourself an openin'." 

Moxxie gulped  "Oh! Right, right. I knew that." Blitzø leans towards moxxie and grabs his shoulders making moxxies eye twitch "Now, just remember, your rep with the in-laws is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your life. Go get 'em, tiger." Blitzø shoved moxxie forward  

"Ohhh." Moxxie groans millie tried to get moxxie to let someone else do it "Mox, you don't need to do this!" But blitzø only encouraged "Oh, he totally does. KICK ITS ASS, MOXXIE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 Blitzo cheers as Moxxie enters the pen. He nervously walks forward, knife in hand. Moxxie leaps forward and wraps the rope around the hog's neck. He moves the knife down and it strikes harmlessly against the hog's hide. The hog roars and runs around, trying to buck Moxxie off. 

Blitzø yelled in encouragement "FUCK yeah, Moxxie! Ride it, Moxxie! Make it that bitch you won't call back in the morning!"  Loona grins and records a video on her phone. "This is fucking beautiful." 

I looked scared "loona! You're filming at a time like this!?" Loona only flipped me off and pushed me a little I landed in the pen in the mud I wiped my face to get the mud off  "Doin' great, Moxxie!" Blitzø whispered to loona  "Send me that video later."

 Millie yelled out "someone! Help please the hogs gonna kill mox!!!" Millie watches in terror as Moxxie yelps and looks up At the hog about to stab him with its tusks

but I ran at the big snatching the knife from moxxie and putting the hog in a headlock while using the knife to pry a opining in its neck it fell over limp "hey can someone help me carry this thing or can someone else carry it please it's too heavy"

 striker looked surprised at me and also looked amazed "woah lil lady you really fucked that thing up!"  Moxxie rubbed his neck "Ow... My clavicle!" Striker picked up the hog and carried it over his shoulder Striker stood over Moxxie, his spade tail rattling like a snake and answered to moxxie 

"Don't worry, little one... You never stood a chance." Striker walks away with the dead hog over his shoulder. Moxxie growls at him striker yelled out to blitzø "Hey, boss man! You wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?" 

Blitzø Answered back excitedly "Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly men!" Loona in an attempt to impress striker with a joke said "That's what she said!" Blitzø got confused "What "who said"? Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!"

Everyone but Millie and Moxxie leave for the house with the demon hog. Moxxie sighs sadly with his arm in a cast. Millie comforts him I also stayed back helping moxxie up and helping Millie support his weight

(Done for now will make other chapters later :3 hope you enjoy!)