⌁Prolouge⌁

Stars. What would it be like to be a star? Never having to worry about drama, what you say, what you do, who you associate with and never having to worry about so many other things that us humans have to worry about and being able to just watch from a distance. 

December 29th in 1980 was a cold day, snow coming down from the sky, and ice covering the ground. The cool, crisp morning air hitting the face of young Arabella Figg as she walks into the hospital. She gets checked in and gets situated into a room. She didn't have anyone else at home to help her to the hospital in case she went into labor at home, so she thought it was safer to check herself in beforehand. It was about 1:30 in the afternoon when the contractions started. At around 2:00, she had started going into labor.

4:29 in the afternoon, a crying can be heard. Arabella Figg, definitely needing food and looking exhausted but happy, was holding a baby girl. The name on the birth certificate is Elizabeth Jaimi Figg. 

The stars have never shined any brighter than they did that night, showing truly just how much they see.

~•~•~•~

A/N: Hey guys, so this is my very own fanfiction on Harry Potter. I do not own any character, setting or anything else, except for Elizabeth Jaimi Figg and her story!! I did kind of add my own to Mrs. Figg's story and I gave her a big part in the story. She will be younger in this than she is in the movie and books, and I adjusted the way they describe her house and her so that this story kind of still fits into the world of the books as well. But I hope you guys like the book, and I would appreciate feedback if you guys have any.  I also was thinking of having romance between Elizabeth and Harry or maybe Elizabeth and Ron, not too sure. What do you guys think? Lemme know and have a wonderful day/ night. 

~Until Next Time! ^-^~