Part XV

Megan Pov

Im a little pissed off today and sad because Beyonce has been acting weird and so has Solange I've tried to ask Solange what's wrong but she just says nothing and walks away before I can say anything else. As for Beyonce she only talks when I talk to her and when we drive around she's constantly looking in her side mirrors and anxiously tapping her foot when she drives. Thinking about this makes me even more pissed because my attachment issues make me a little crazy so I accused her of cheating which led to a huge argument and she went to sleep on the couch. After the argument I felt really stupid because there weren't really any signs of her cheating and now we haven't talked in 3 days and I miss her she ignores me at school but that only makes me crazier and she knows I have an attachment to her so ignoring me with only make me more upset and guilty which I should feel anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the school with bags under my eyes I haven't had any good nights rest since I can't sleep without Beyonce I only slept for 2 hours last night and the other 2 days I got no sleep.

Normani: Omg Megan you look terrible what's wrong?

Megan: Well thanks Normani..

Normani: Sorry Meg..Just what's wrong??

Megan: Beyonce...She won't talk to me.

Normani: What did you do?

Well dang she just assumed I did something I mean she's not wrong though.

Megan: Wow you think I did something?

Normani: Well yea Beyonce is not the type to just ignore you without a reason.

She's is kinda right about that one.

Megan: She has been acting weird and we got into a heated argument and I accused her a cheating.

Normani: What? Why? you know that girl is down for you and loves you why would you do that???

Megan: I-I don't know I have attachment issues and they make me crazy she was acting strange so I just assum-

Normani: No Megan you can't assume you could lose someone really special you need to get it together and talk to her before someone else does.

She's right I can't let her slip threw my fingers that easy but my love for her is crazy it makes me go crazy I can't control it I need to find her and talk to her if she'll even talk to me.

Normani: Speak of the devil.

I turn around and there she is walking looking hella good.

Beyonce.

No matter what she wears she will always look sexy she got her cleavage out. Her sister trailing behined her with a sad look on her face I wonder what's going on.  

Normani: Go. Talk. To. Her.

I huffed and walked up to her locker where she was and tapped her shoulder. 

Bey: What do you want Megan.

Damn. She didn't even turned around and she knew it was me.

Megan: How did you know it was me?

Bey: Everyone is this school is scared of me and your the only one who would be bold enough to try me. Like I said What do you want Megan.

Fair enough.

Megan: I wanna talk.

She turned around fully and scoffed.

Bey: Talk? Fuck you and your "talk"