Part XVIII

Bey Pov

Once I heard Solange scream I booked to her room trying to find what the problem was. Once I made it to her room I saw my my sister with a gun held to her head by my dad...Solange was sobbing reaching for me but I knew if I moved my dad would not hesitate to hurt her. Megan soon came in behined and once she realized what was going on her face turning into pure anger. 

Solo: sissy please help me!

I looked up and made eye contact with my dad and he held a smirk on his face.

Sick Bastard.

Bey: Dad plea-

Dad: Solange can stay but Beyonce is coming home! 

Megan: She aint comin home wit chu and thats final!

My dad placed his hand on the trigger and I started panicking if he shoots her I would never forgive myself. 

I have to go with him...

Bey: Megan... I gotta go with him.

Megan: What?! Baby no! 

I saw the tears form in her eyes and she was telling me threw her eyes not to go but for my sister I have too.

Bey: I have too...

Dad: Yea that's right let's go! NOW!

Megan grabbed me and pulled me behined her and stood in front of me shielding me. My dad pushed Solange to the ground and pointed the gun at Megan. 

Solange ran over and stood next to me crying I comforted her as best as I could while also trying to make sure Megan doesn't get hurt trying to be a superhero.

Megan: You ain't gon shoot me nigga! Weak ass bitch!

I looked at my dad and if looks could kill we all would be 6ft under. 

Dad: Give me my daughter you can keep Solange I don't give a fuck about her she's worthless to me. Nobody would ever love her anyway.

I looked down and Solange looked hurt I always knew even though she hated our dad she still wanted his love and I could tell him saying that really broke her heart.

Bey: Don't listen to him Thu Thu you are loved..

I whispered in her ear trying to calm her shaking and her crying but I know those words hurt her beyond repair. 

Megan: Watch yo mouth! Get the fuck out this house nigga!

I watched as my dad gritted his teeth trying to make himself seem intimidating but it was all a facade and I could tell. Megan was scaring him from her thick accent, height, and her overall confidence.

Dad: I will blow your fucking brains out....can't you see I have a gun? You should be scared!

Megan: Nigga like I said you ain't gon shoot nobody Your. A. Pussy. But since your so "bold" ill make it easy for you.

Megan walked up to my dad and put the gun to her head while my dad was still holding it. I thought she was going crazy for a second because who would even walk towards a person with a gun?

Megan: Shoot me!

My dad was shaking while holding the gun and tried his best to hold a hard face but failed and his face turned into a scared one.

Dad: Y-your one crazy bitch!

Megan: If I were you I would watch the words you use with me... 

I watched Megan's eyes turn a shade darker as the gun was still pointed to her head without my dad doing a damn thing.