Chapter 1

Kai's pov

"ok so here is the guy you have to kill" my boss showed me a picture of him "be cautious though. Because he used to be an assassin and he was on of the top. He left and tried getting us arrested and that's why we want revenge"

"I understand. Howmany days do I have?"

"Only 3 days. If you can't do it we won't give you the money and I will get my second best pals to get him. If you do kill him, you get 1 million dollars"

"Alright! Any informations I need to know?"

"Right at it!" one of his minions said getting files from a drawer and handing them to me. "Thank you I will keep you updated" I bowed and left the wide garage station.

When I arrived home it was already half past four, so I sat out on my balcony. The cool breeze hits the back of my neck, which helps me relax in my sit. I place the files on the small glass table in front of me and light a cigarette.

I read every detail carefully making sure I don't miss anything. "Seems like an interesting guy. A tough one I could say... I like it" I smirk at myself

I search up on my phone, the location they gave me. "Not far from here but I should probably not go with a vehicle, he will notice"

"I bet you are as good as they say. I hope you are the most entertaining one of everyone I have killed before. That should be fun, so let's get the business done, Jay Walker"