Chapter 3

Kai's pov

Next thing I know my footsteps aren't the only ones I hear, as another pair of shoes resonate behind me. I turn to look back looking at a figure with its hands raised up the air. I reach for my pocket knife, but a bat hits my head so hard it left me unconscious on the floor.

I open my eyes and the only thing I see is a white wall in front of me like I was being punished on class. I look down at myself, I sit in a chair and my arms are tied up behind me.

"You are awake" I hear a voice to my left and I look over. "didn't took you long to come back to your senses, huh?" Jay, I think.

My eyes slightly open, trying to remember what happened and he comes over to me. The room had nothing in it, except the desk he just got up from.

"An assassin, yet so careless to get away from his own death. Ironic don't you think? Are you really such a fool?"

"I am a fool for you" I smile up at him, who was right in front of me. He looks prettier in person.

He slaps me across the face, which turns away from him onto the side from the pressure. I spit the blood from my mouth on the floor.

He places his knee on the chair, between my legs. While his right hand grabs my face by the chin with his fingers, the other one lays on the chair from above my shoulder.

"Love the straight forward cockiness and the determination of killing me knowing damn well I was doing the exact same job" he comments "You have a nice voice as well" he smiles leaning closer

I get a knife from my back pocket, cutting the ropes that hold my hands tied. He closes the gap between us with our lips touching. He leads the kiss, letting our tongues make the kiss more passionate.

I put my hands on him. One on the back of his head and the other on his shoulder. I get up breaking the kiss, turn him over and pressing him on the wall. One of his hands is now pressed on his back. "You are lucky!"

"And why is that?" he asks

"You are my type, Jay Walker."

"Is that so? Then I should also confess that you are my type as well... Pretty boy" I chuckle

"Call me Kai" I whisper in his ear. I slide my free hand around his waist and then letting his hand from my grip so I press my body against his, wrapping it also around him. One hand down to his belt. Undoing it and then unbuttoning his short jeans, which fall down to his feet. The other getting through his shirt and all the way up his body.

"why so quiet?" I ask curious

"I enjoy your touch and warmth against my body" he smirks