SLEEPOVER PART 3

Maddy quickly got up and we all went to my room.
Becca- Girl you better tell us what is going on!
Maddy-Yeah TELL US
Karsyn- Ok ok ok fine.So when I went to make the snacks I was popping the popcorn and needed to grab the bowl right. So I'm trying to reach for it and Miguel comes behind me,PUTS HIS HAND ON MY WAIST, then grabs the bowl and hands it to me.
At this point we are all screaming and giggling.
Maddy- Then what happened
Karsyn- well he put his arm around me during the movie and was staring at me. I felt like we also had a moment after the movie.
Becca- I ship you two
Maddy-Totally agreed. Your ship ban shall be...✨mArsYn✨(that's beautiful🥹)
Becca-HAHA YES.TEAM MARSYN🙌
Karsyn-Do you guys think he likes me.
Maddy/Becca-UMM YES DUH you should made a move on him or something.
Karsyn-ok?..... like what?
Maddy-Oo oo what if you like lay your head on his shoulder
Becca-OoOo love that idea.But what if we just gave him a hint you like him. We could play truth or dare and I say who would you go out with out of the group blah blah blah you say Miguel, hit is given, bada bing bada boom Bobs your uncle.
Maddy-let's do both.
Karsyn-ok
We all went downstairs to see everyone taking
Brady-where have y'all been. We have been wondering where you guys went.
Becca-we we're just upstairs talking.
Maddy-access we are gonna play truth or dare. You guys up for it?
Everybody says sure
We all get in a circl

 You guys up for it?Everybody says sure We all get in a circl

This is how everyone was sitting
Brady- ok... so who is going first ?
Mason- I'll ask first.Tristan, truth or dare?
Tristan- Dare
Mason- I dare youuu.... To text your deepest darkest secret to someone in the group
Tristan-Ok easy
Ding
Maddy picked up her phone
Maddy-gasp*NO YOU DID NOT
Tristan- YES I DID. Ok Miguel truth or dare
Miguel- Truth
Tristan- Do you like someone*he asked knowing people would bombard him with questions*
Miguel-.......yes
Everyone kept prying trying to find out who especially the girls.
Miguel- Ok ok ok ummm Becca truth or dare
Becca- dare
Miguel- I dare you to swallow a raw egg yolk
Becca- EWW NO
Miguel-you have to. He said as he handed her an egg yolk that he had just cracked into a cup.
She grabbed it and consumed it in a matter of seconds.
Becca- EW EW EW EW IM GONNA BARF.she was basically crying from how terrible it was.
Becca-"uhm karsyn truth or dare"She said with a smirk .
Karsyn- Truth
Becca- out of effective in this group,who would you date?
Karsyn-Hmm?....Probably Miguel.
Tristan and Miguel slightly turned to each other too see a blushing Miguel and a smiling Tristan.To which the only people to notice this was Maddy and Mason. Mason didn't really no how to feel about any of this but Maddy was really excited at the thought of ✨MArSYN🙌.
Everyone was tired so everyone was figuring out the sleeping arrangements.
Brady- Ok,everyone.. you are gonna put your name in a bowl,pick one,who you get is who your gonna stay with because there is a limited amount of rooms.The owners of the house will go first.
Mason-I got..Brady.
Karsyn-Uhh I got...(obviously we know who she got😒jk,love Miguel).. Miguel
Maddy ended up with Tristan and Becca and everyone went to their rooms to go to bed.
Everyone- Goodnight guys see you in the morning
We went into my room

Everyone- Goodnight guys see you in the morning We went into my room